Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a feeler...for shits and giggles....58k...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what gears and what rear end? my interest has been peeked
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Looks like the 27 Spline 8.25

Betting on 3.55's also.
      FUCKING GENO

Comment

LOL thanks for the click free good sir.

As for the rear...you nailed it. Was planning a D44 w/ 4.56's after the lift, thats what i had in the white 94 i built and it was on 33's. Obviously putting that on hold for now.

As for the interior...i cant remember if the cascade site has the info but the short version is: its a THICK paste like mixture that supposedly has millions of microscopic glass beads in it which absorb heat and noise. I drove it after removing the carpets for about 2 weeks until the product arrived, applied and drove it a day or two later after it dried and both times there was a big difference in road noise, not quite as quiet as w/ the carpets in, but no where near as bad as bare metal floors. I used secondskin audio which is basically the same stuff in my white one, and then herculined over that...the added layers of herculiner on top of the second skin made a big difference in sound. Works even better on heat, the floor pans were hot to the touch w/out it, and with i can say they are barely warm.

Comment

If theres any chance you wanta get rid of it sooner as in the next week give me a price.Im looking for a new daily driver.im sure we could work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
            If theres any chance you wanta get rid of it sooner as in the next week give me a price.Im looking for a new daily driver.im sure we could work something out.
            im also interested as well
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

lol that was my point, i was lookin too see what kinda offers i'd get. B/c its not worth selling if its too low. I just spent $800 on the lift, and another G on the wheels and tires. Plus the jeep itself...i'm sittin around $5500 right now. I think i'd end up keeping it if i got offers below $4,000. Only way i'd accept anything under that is if i put the original suspension and tires back on (which i still have) and then sell the lift and tires/wheels separate.

Either way i definitely wouldn't be able to sell it w/in the next week. I'd need to find the new truck first.

Comment

dibbs first if you sell the suspension

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                  LOL thanks for the click free good sir.

As for the rear...you nailed it. Was planning a D44 w/ 4.56's after the lift, thats what i had in the white 94 i built and it was on 33's. Obviously putting that on hold for now.

As for the interior...i cant remember if the cascade site has the info but the short version is: its a THICK paste like mixture that supposedly has millions of microscopic glass beads in it which absorb heat and noise. I drove it after removing the carpets for about 2 weeks until the product arrived, applied and drove it a day or two later after it dried and both times there was a big difference in road noise, not quite as quiet as w/ the carpets in, but no where near as bad as bare metal floors. I used secondskin audio which is basically the same stuff in my white one, and then herculined over that...the added layers of herculiner on top of the second skin made a big difference in sound. Works even better on heat, the floor pans were hot to the touch w/out it, and with i can say they are barely warm.
                  Fez..... aka chris?? i do know you. i almost bought the white one, it's matt. i kno alex too. i knew it was a small world.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                    lol that was my point, i was lookin too see what kinda offers i'd get. B/c its not worth selling if its too low. I just spent $800 on the lift, and another G on the wheels and tires. Plus the jeep itself...i'm sittin around $5500 right now. I think i'd end up keeping it if i got offers below $4,000. Only way i'd accept anything under that is if i put the original suspension and tires back on (which i still have) and then sell the lift and tires/wheels separate.

Either way i definitely wouldn't be able to sell it w/in the next week. I'd need to find the new truck first.
                    i have over 10K into my jeep. im never getting that back.

i'll give ya $3,200 cash if yeah cant sell it for $4000, think about it

Comment

Working...
                    X