No announcement yet.

anyone want D60 frond axles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until you have to hammer one out, or in lol.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

It sounds like you are supporting my case?
      97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        It sounds like you are supporting my case?
        LOL no, I mean they go in there good. Like, if you were worried about one falling off, or a caliper falling off, never gonna happen.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Meh well ok. Let's see what's actually in there. Would be hard to turn down everything for $100ish

Justin, do you need the shafts, too? I don't need inners, but ideally I would take the stubs. If you get the D50 hubs, you could use those stubs anyway, probably...
          97 XJ.

Comment

I wont use stock outer shafts I've broken to many.
            I'll take the inners.
            This is actually how I bought my last axle.
            Another Dodge guy wanted the outers.

I never had a problem with the wedge style brakes and Actually like them so easy to disassemble.
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Any word?
              I have a friend who would be interested in 2 Dually Ford D60 front axles.
              Make a 4 wheel steer buggy.

~Justin
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

oh my bad, i looked around more and forgot to update. they are D44 frond axles, 8 lug.

i did find a 78 ford in there with the king pin D60 half buried in a pile of dirt and shit, owner said that's his brother in laws truck for parts...... looks like it's been there for 10+ years
                frame is rotted, bent, cab is smashed, hood is dented, motor is missing the intake and valve covers with dirt stuffed in it... ya it's a real fixer-upper. i keep giving him shit about it now, maybe i can get it but it's gonna need a lot of work

Comment

Really dually D44
                  If you find any more ford front D60 let me know.
                  RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

this is that dully axle...

i rolled it over and the ID tag was unreadable, and no casting numbers

other axle is this...

had the guy pull this out with the loader, cast into the housing is "44" so i am guessing this is a D44.

also found this sick rig in there.....

right side drive, some chevy drive train shit, best of all it looks like they took a child's swig set and made it into the cage.

Comment

Working...
                    X