93 Part Out Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Part Out Feeler

Just a feeler for now because I LOVE the paint job. It does not have the engine or any accessories, no transmission or transfer case. The tires are worn but not dry rotted and still hold air and have some tread. Tell me what you want and I'll give you a price and condition and any specifics to go with it. Also Jeep is in Old Lyme, CT not in my listed location.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Axle? Ratio? Front shafts/front driveshaft?
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'll be intouch!

Comment

how about that car trailer
        98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
        98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
          Axle? Ratio? Front shafts/front driveshaft?
          Rear Shaft is slip yoke from an AX15 231 combo and $40. All the front shafts are my spares. It has a 30 and 35 and I'll have to check on the ratios.

Originally posted by snapshaft View Post
          how about that car trailer
          Not for sale
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

Windshield in tact? No cracks or anything?

What about the rear wiper motor? Does that work?

Anyone know if a 93 XJ windshield will fit a 99 XJ? What about a 93 XJ Windshield Motor?
            Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
              Windshield in tact? No cracks or anything?

What about the rear wiper motor? Does that work?

Anyone know if a 93 XJ windshield will fit a 99 XJ? What about a 93 XJ Windshield Motor?
              There is a small crack in the windshield, sorry I didn't list that earlier. Rear wiper motor works according to the guy I bought it from buy I haven't tested it, however DO NOT buy a wiper motor from a 93 for a 99. The way it's wired changed in 96 and if you put it in there you will only be able to have it going slow 24/7 or slightly faster, it will NEVER turn off unless you install a switch. I do have another one that should work, though, that is not from this Jeep I'd take $30 for it. The front windshield motors are the same story but they may work for a 99, $40 for both. I will throw a batter in and check them if you are really interested.
              Eric

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                There is a small crack in the windshield, sorry I didn't list that earlier. Rear wiper motor works according to the guy I bought it from buy I haven't tested it, however DO NOT buy a wiper motor from a 93 for a 99. The way it's wired changed in 96 and if you put it in there you will only be able to have it going slow 24/7 or slightly faster, it will NEVER turn off unless you install a switch. I do have another one that should work, though, that is not from this Jeep I'd take $30 for it. The front windshield motors are the same story but they may work for a 99, $40 for both. I will throw a batter in and check them if you are really interested.
                My apologies. I didn't even see the text under your picture, just assumed everything was in tact.

My front wiper motor works fine, just the rear one doesn't work. I'd assume it's the motor itself, and not an electrical flaw. Actually, it works, just goes about 1/8 of the way at a time, then stops.

Thanks for the information, i wasn't sure if a 93 would work in a 99.

I'm just interested in the rear one for 20$. Would you mind testing it out? I'm about 100 miles from Troy, are you going to be in CT anytime soon? If you're willing to ship it, i'll pay you on paypal 20$ + whatever shipping costs.
                Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                  Rear Shaft is slip yoke from an AX15 231 combo and $40. All the front shafts are my spares. It has a 30 and 35 and I'll have to check on the ratios.

Not for sale
                  98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                  98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
                    I'm just interested in the rear one for 20$. Would you mind testing it out? I'm about 100 miles from Troy, are you going to be in CT anytime soon? If you're willing to ship it, i'll pay you on paypal 20$ + whatever shipping costs.
                    I'm in CT most week days and some weekends for the next month or so. I'm in Old Lyme which is about 45 minutes from New Milford but I would be willing to give you the rear one for $20 as long as it tests out good.
                    Eric

Comment

Originally posted by snapshaft View Post
                      This.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                      X