No announcement yet.

35" KM2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank fucking god that just happened. 600? id just spend another 200 and get 4 BRAND new ones for that...my brother just sold 5 Super Swamper Boggers 38.5"x15x15 WITH 10" wide wheels for 600 and the tires had 75% tread...
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

I'm glad be sold his swampers for that. Thanks for sharing.
      I did buy them last year for 600$ I also them had to replace 2 rims. One that was bent and one that was the wrong offset. I didn't particularly find that too courteous but I didn't go in your thread and bitch about it.
      This is what I need to buy my next set of tires. It's no ploy to scam SIS. If love to give them to someone or sell them cheap, but unfortunately I don't have the money to go buy another set full price.
      I'll tell you what, give me 100$ back I spent on the rims, because these were supposed to be good, and someone can have them for 500$
      Deal?
      Then ill keep my for.sale threads to pirate so not to offend a club member.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

We can close this anyway. A ton of people had 0 qualms about them and my price so they are sold.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
        X