X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35" KM2's

35x12.50x15 km2's
    14/32
    rock rash, they have been wheeled. balance good, ride good.
    600$
    best pic I have currently

will also trade for 37's, or 36" bias iroks etc.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

it would be fun to buy them back, ohhh well.... good to know they served you well.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

They really have actually. I still love them, just time to go a little bigger.
      I would even sell you back the bent rim
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

not to be a dick or anything but want bigger tireS? ghet beefier steering lol.
        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
        97' zj
        2012 surbra imperza DD
        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Thank you steering police. Ill be sure to run any other possible issues past everyone before deciding my next upgrade.
          What next, your gonna tell me my locked D35 isnt gonna handle a bigger tire?
          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

People tell me that all the time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Schickos881 View Post
              People tell me that all the time too.
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

and the only picture from that crazy climb !!!!!
                -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                -57 GMC Pickup
                -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Haha yeah there's a few, but nothing that does it justice what so ever.
                  Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                    Thank you steering police. Ill be sure to run any other possible issues past everyone before deciding my next upgrade.
                    Haha I'm the fartherest thing from the steering police mines held together with hopes and dreams
                    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD
                    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

how much without the wheels?
                      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

no rims included
                        Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

i thought they were cause you said rock rash...i figured that meant on the wheels...nvm
                          1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

i don't wanna be a dick, but didn't you buy those for $600 with wheels before you used 'em for a year

The point of the SiS for sale thread is not to make money like craigslist but rather to exchange things across lines to and from members. Its a community, and assumes a community presence. I don't care what you sell em for, they're your tires now. But you're deff not selling them for that much on here without the members first knowing the deal i gave you on them in the first place. They served you well for a year, pass along someone else a good deal on them, it's part of the curteousy associated with being a forum/club member.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                              The point of the SiS for sale thread is not to make money like craigslist but rather to exchange things across lines to and from members. Its a community, and assumes a community presence. I don't care what you sell em for, they're your tires now. But you're deff not selling them for that much on here without the members first knowing the deal i gave you on them in the first place. They served you well for a year, pass along someone else a good deal on them, it's part of the curteousy associated with being a forum/club member.
                              That just happened.
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X