Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a C4 Auto trans or a dana 20 transfer case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a C4 Auto trans or a dana 20 transfer case?

I have a couple c4's one is two wheel drive one is 4 wheel but both can be made into either.

I also have a dana 20 J shift transfer case.

Just figured id post up here first and see if anyone wanted them.
    2 Broncos are better than 1

what are you asking for the tcase?

Comment

I have enough projects but the C4 would be cool because they make an adapter to the Ecotec.

http://www.quad4rods.com/docs/quad4r...intcatalog.pdf
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        what are you asking for the tcase?
        $100

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
        I have enough projects but the C4 would be cool because they make an adapter to the Ecotec.[/url]
        I have two one is a case fill the other is a pan fill. The case fill runs the larger flex plate (I think 164 tooth) The pan fill runs the smaller 157 tooth. The case was originally a 4x4 trans but is apart right now because i swaped the transfercase adapter to the pan fill. The pan fill was a 2wd.

Comment

What are you asking for the C4s? I could use a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
            $100

I have two one is a case fill the other is a pan fill. The case fill runs the larger flex plate (I think 164 tooth) The pan fill runs the smaller 157 tooth. The case was originally a 4x4 trans but is apart right now because i swaped the transfercase adapter to the pan fill. The pan fill was a 2wd.
            I don't know anything about the C4 I just saw that the make a bell housing for Ecotec in case I ever wanted to go automatic but no time soon that would put me way over budget. almost $600 just for the bell.

Standard is cheaper, I bought an ax-15, the bell and clutch for less than $600

If you were throwing them away I would take them just to hold on to them, but if Timmay needs them then give them to him I can always find another C4 if I need one.

Thanks
            ~Justin
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
              What are you asking for the C4s? I could use a spare.
              Pretty much whatever you feel like giving me. Im looking to offset the cost of my manual a little. They both worked but they leaked a little. The case fill is apart but i think i have all the parts. I also have the torque convertors, flex plates and the motor plates. Let me know, I can bring them to the club comp for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                I just realized i have this backwards
                The case fill was the 2wd and had the smaller flexplate.
                The pan fill is apart

Comment

Working...
                X