Misc Garage Cleaning items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc Garage Cleaning items

- 87-95 Jeep wrangler soft top with extra hardware. Black. In tough shape but good for a wheeler or if you are missing hardware. $20

- Toyota FJ40 4 core radiator from RadiatorBarn.com good for Jeep Chevy engine conversions. $75

- Stihl 009 Chainsaw, with case and manual, needs work or for parts $20

- Rigid Cordless Drills, have 2, one standard one compact, includes 2 18v LI-ion batteries and 2 chargers $50 for everything.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

What kind of work does the chainsaw need?

I'll take that and the drills.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
      What kind of work does the chainsaw need?

I'll take that and the drills.
      I do not really know. I got it with another saw I bartered for. Never really messed with it. Looks complete. Would love one that size but with all my projects, I can't take on another one.

If you want the drills, PM me and I'll give you my number.
      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Second dibs on the chainsaw, I could really use one Im sure I could fix it up.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
          Second dibs on the chainsaw, I could really use one Im sure I could fix it up.
          I have a little Homelite that is about the same size, also not running but complete. Give me a call if you want it.
          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Yea Ill take a ride up this weekend and shoot the shit if your around.
            98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
            X