No announcement yet.

Comanche Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me talk it over with pops let me see what he says .
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Funny if I bought it back...

Edit: For serious, let me crunch some numbers and other things that make me sound fancy.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Haha ok I dont wanna let it get dibbed..If thats a word, I have an order of ppl who would want it when the time comes that have told me a long time ago they wanted it if i was gonna sell it...but as of right now be forwarned the truck at this time has no title, the vin tag on the dash does not match the tag under the hood of the truck...I have the carfax's on both VINS, they are obviously both comanches..Personally I would just buy a junk comanche and use its legal bits. I would be able to junk it for you too since it wouldnt have a title.
        Last edited by netrachamp1853; 10-21-2011, 08:08 PM.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Id love to keep this thing but I'll soon have a fullsize truck thats capable of hauling the entire family around, and it would cost as much to ship it across the country then the truck it worth. (plus Sarah said I could just buy another one out there if I HAD to have one)..hahaha
          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

And just for shits what kinda ZJ is it haha...also for an extra 300 I could install a powertrax locker in the rear.

Comment

A little update. My grandfather has set in motion the abanadoned vehicle paperwork for it so I'm going to see what happens hopfully it will all go through and I'll be issued a new title. process takes a couple weeks though.

Comment

If you get the title before you sell it, I will definitely be interested.

Comment

I'll trade you a Jetta plus cash
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

VW isnt even in my vocabulary haha

Comment

fwiw Westcoast vehicle would be in better condition rust wise than an eastcoast vehicle in most cases anyway(something to think about).

Comment

found a mj i can steal the title from if you wanna get rid of it still

Comment

I will deff keep it in mind since you are the only one who would prob buy it without the title, but Im gonna wait and see if the title comes through because it would be worth more money, buts its a 50/50 shot. If I cant get the title I'll prob drop it quickly and put it twards my new truck.

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                            I will deff keep it in mind since you are the only one who would prob buy it without the title, but Im gonna wait and see if the title comes through because it would be worth more money, buts its a 50/50 shot. If I cant get the title I'll prob drop it quickly and put it twards my new truck.
                            Ever get the title?
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Still waiting on the DMV to send my paperwork back, with the storm many of the DMV's were closed so I guess shits running behind.

Comment

Still got money in my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X