Comanche Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comanche Feeler

So once I knew Sarah was pregnant this day would most likley come....Sarah is very anti minivan, and thank god for that. So we are going to budget 6-8k for a crew cab truck once we arrive in WA. This unfortunaly makes my old comanche kinda obsolete since I'll have a real fullsize crew cab deisel of some sort. Plus I just dont know if I can justify shipping the truck across country. So I'm either tinkering with selling it or just leaving it in my fathers barn for the duration. But I would hate to see this thing just sit. Unfortunaly at the moment the truck does not have a title.....im trying to get an abandoned vehicle claim done through my dads shop but I dont know if its gonna be possible. So thats the bad news..Somone either needs to have an address in Maine or buy a complete other manche and use all of its legal goods...So thats the bad news. I really dont know how much this thing is worth with no title. Id hate to just strip it down..Guess we will just hafta see whats happens.

Specs: 88 manche, 195xxx miles, AW4, NP231
    Engine has 140psi of compression even across all cylinders
    recent water pump and alternator
    cooling system switched over
    Gray dash and buckets out of an 89 cherokee
    4.5 inch front springs, SOA in reart
    98 8.25 29spline rear axle with D35 disc brakes and trussed
    D30 front with 297 shafts, recent unit bearings
    15x8 aluminum american racing wheels with 33x12.5R15 baja claws
    98 front header
    s-10 np231 guts in t-case
    RCI 19 gallon fuel cell with external fuel pump
    angle iron over the bedsides
    multi colored
    rear bumper made by me
    A little rust here and there, I patched some of it. Wasnt really to ambitious about it since I just use it as a work truck.
    would come with another engine out of a 98 cherokee with 150xxx miles

So I just wanted to get some opinions on what i should do with this thing and how much people think its worth as it sits. Thanks for any input.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

I have an address in ME
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Comment

I'd say 3500 provided it was all 1 color and it'll probabley take the right person for this sale considering the paper work issue, might be worth letting it sit in the barn and have your father drive it around once in a while plus you'll have something to use when you come n visit.
      Last edited by clean4drxj; 10-19-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        I'd say 3500 provided it was all 1 color and it'll probabley take the right person for this sale considering the paper work issue, might be worth letting it sit in the barn and have your father drive it around once in a while plus you'll have something to use when you come n visit.
        Yea thats true, theres an open spot in the barn at his other property..
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
          I have an address in ME
          I believe in maine you just need a bill of sale..but im not sure.

Comment

in maine all you need is some spit and a handshake.....
            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

i know in NH you don't need a title, and I also have an address in NH (don't worry bout it)

just can't justify spending that much on an MJ....not saying it's not worth it....but my wife told me I could get one
              1992 xj Briarwood
              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
              Welded front and rear
              13' LED roof lights
              Disco ball
              Truck nuts
              Spinners

Comment

That much on an mj?..I didn't even put a price tag on it yet haha how do you know you can't afford it..I know it isn't worth no 3500 haha..I wish it was but it isn't.

Comment

so whats the price so i can cry myself to sleep tonite lol

Comment

Ya what were you thinking for $$$
                    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                    -57 GMC Pickup
                    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

If I was to sell it tomorrow as she sits with no title id wanna get as close to 1500 as I could..especially with the spare engine...and for an additional 300 id install a powertrax locker in the back.

Comment

It's so damn pretty....
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Am I sensing some sarcasm over its multicoloreness haha..just think the whole thing used to be that ugly brown orange primer...

Comment

No sarcasm. I seriously love the looks of the thing. Who gives a damn about colors.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i'll trade you a zj lol but seriously if thats what your looking for i can swing it let me know dibs

Comment

Working...
                              X