No announcement yet.

Liquid Iron XJ parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again, let me know how you like them.

Logan, your axle is done, come get it!

I appreciate the support from this forum. Let me know if you guys have any further questions!
    Liquid Iron Industries
    Molten Motorsports 4343

www.liquidironindustries.com

Comment

Tim, I need some rear shock mounts for the WJ. I'll just PM you. or call you tomorrow.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Got my stiffeners from my parents house today they look awsome!, cant wait to start laying down some dimes. Did you use the torchmate for these?
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by liquidironind View Post
          Logan, your axle is done, come get it!
          got it back under my jeep tonight, gonna cut my floors up asap and burn the shock hoops in and bob royal sold me his old sliders so they will be going on shortly as well

ill post pics when i get it done. but this will do for now

thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
            Got my stiffeners from my parents house today they look awsome!, cant wait to start laying down some dimes. Did you use the torchmate for these?
            Thanks! All of our production parts are laser cut.

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
            got it back under my jeep tonight, gonna cut my floors up asap and burn the shock hoops in and bob royal sold me his old sliders so they will be going on shortly as well

ill post pics when i get it done. but this will do for now

thanks again!
            No problem! Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Best of luck.
            Liquid Iron Industries
            Molten Motorsports 4343

www.liquidironindustries.com

Comment

Hey Tim, how much are Shackle relocation brackets?
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Got pics of the door armor, side armor, and other cool shit on someones super cool XJ
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Got pics of the door armor, side armor, and other cool shit on someones super cool XJ
                  actually yeah i can help you out there

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Bump cause these parts surpasses the competition, and cause my baby jeep is the pic.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      Hey Tim, how much are Shackle relocation brackets?
                      $150. I literally just put them on the site. They are in stock and ready to ship!

Comment

Ok Ill be ordering in a few weeks buddy.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

been running my sliders for about a week and a half..

gotta say they are

BUT for informational purposes that arent on the website.. (or wernt when i posted this)

i needed to trim the lip of the rear unibody a tad

and some trimming of the stock bumper

Tim, i gotta grab a handfull of cards from you next time im around the shop. ive had way to many people ask me about them/where to get to get them since the day i put them on.

Comment

Looks great! What year XJ is yours? I don't think we've ever cut the unibody there to fit the sliders. The stock bumper definitely gets cut.

The relocation brackets are here for those interested:

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/...roductid=18231

Comment

those are bolt on sliders? we didnt trim the unibody on mine to put them on

edit: i cant recall if i had ever trimmed that lip installing my bumper i have now or anything else.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
                                Looks great! What year XJ is yours? I don't think we've ever cut the unibody there to fit the sliders. The stock bumper definitely gets cut.

The relocation brackets are here for those interested:

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/...roductid=18231
                                its a 97. it was one of the first batches of the 97's released i know that. maybe a design change that was later changed back? its got the old style (84-96 models) door hinges too.. thought that was a little weird.

i knew the stock bumper was going to need some trimming. have you checked to see if they interfere with other aftermarket bumpers?

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                those are bolt on sliders? we didnt trim the unibody on mine to put them on

edit: i cant recall if i had ever trimmed that lip installing my bumper i have now or anything else.
                                yeah bolt on sliders. i think the guy i picked them up from said he trimmed his 99 to fit as well? ill try find out.
                                Last edited by lilnapsak; 10-31-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X