Liquid Iron XJ parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Iron XJ parts

Here are just a few parts that we offer for the jeep Cherokee. All of our products are laser cut for maximum accuracy.

Liquid Iron Bolt in XJ Leaf Spring Slider boxes
    http://www.liquidironindustries.com/...e=0&featured=Y

Liquid Iron XJ Front Frame Stiffeners
    http://www.liquidironindustries.com/...5&cat=0&page=1

Liquid Iron DIY XJ Bumper Brackets
    http://www.liquidironindustries.com/...6&cat=0&page=1

All Products and many more can be found on our website, thanks for the support guys.

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/
    Last edited by liquidironind; 08-22-2011, 09:26 AM.
    Liquid Iron Industries
    Molten Motorsports 4343

www.liquidironindustries.com

I might be interested in those front stiffys, hmm

Comment

offered in 11 gauge, And 3/16 thicknesses.
      Liquid Iron Industries
      Molten Motorsports 4343

Comment

your links aren't working...

I like the front stiffies and them there sliding shackles...

I was hoping to just get more droop with age but these look saweet.

Can I get a deal on these if I order them via a not for profit account?

If that got an lol I'm glad but I'm also serious. Ruff Stuff is totally down with my J4J ministry and Rev. FlexJ!

I need to visit you guys for some cage action when I get the capital improvement agenda secure over here

I like what you did to Wilbur's rig but I'm tempted to make a few self induced slag tattoos in the interim with your stiffeners. Just did the center section and I wanna tighten up the front moreso.

You'll probably charge me more if I personally unload my hot air in the shop

can you post the LII link and pricing on these parts and approx on the cage ideas. If I opt to outsource the cage I'm thinking more along the lines of a Jeep Speed cage (ie:12-16 point tie ins with 2x6 box sliders and a rear chop. I would bring the XJ with the boxes welded into the rockers and the chopping would be your gig ultimately. Unless I get a leather shirt and just go nuts with a 12 pack of blades n wheels.

Don't wanna remain tarped and DOT illegal for that long though.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or cell is 631-252-6238

Thx

Ted
        '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
        '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
        '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
        '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Stopped by the shop today, saw this stuff and it was awesome, very nice work Tim!
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

What about gear installs? Price per axle? I'm looking for a new shop to do a detroit in my 8.8 and rebuild my front diff since camper bobs fucked it up.

Comment

dude you let camper bob's do your gears???

i'm sorry.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                dude you let camper bob's do your gears???

i'm sorry.
                A good friend of mine knew the guy doing the install for years so I trusted him. And jack at no excuses was busy for a few weeks and I couldn't wait

Are campers really that bad? Only recently I've heard bad things when I've mention I got my gears done there.

Comment

who/what is that?
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    who/what is that?
                    Camper bobs? Its a 4x4 shop on rt 38 in lumberton nj.

Comment

No excuses is a shop in new egypt nj about 2 minutes down the road from my girlfriends house. Jacks the owner and knows just about everything when it comes to jeeps and building them. Awesome guy to talk to also

Comment

camper bob's 'nuff said
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                          your links aren't working...

I like the front stiffies and them there sliding shackles...

I was hoping to just get more droop with age but these look saweet.

Can I get a deal on these if I order them via a not for profit account?

If that got an lol I'm glad but I'm also serious. Ruff Stuff is totally down with my J4J ministry and Rev. FlexJ!

I need to visit you guys for some cage action when I get the capital improvement agenda secure over here

I like what you did to Wilbur's rig but I'm tempted to make a few self induced slag tattoos in the interim with your stiffeners. Just did the center section and I wanna tighten up the front moreso.

You'll probably charge me more if I personally unload my hot air in the shop

can you post the LII link and pricing on these parts and approx on the cage ideas. If I opt to outsource the cage I'm thinking more along the lines of a Jeep Speed cage (ie:12-16 point tie ins with 2x6 box sliders and a rear chop. I would bring the XJ with the boxes welded into the rockers and the chopping would be your gig ultimately. Unless I get a leather shirt and just go nuts with a 12 pack of blades n wheels.

Don't wanna remain tarped and DOT illegal for that long though.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or cell is 631-252-6238

Thx

Ted
                          Ted,

Fixed the links, sorry about that. For a cage like Will's you are looking at $25-2800. 12-16 point jeepspeed cage like you are talking about is going to be closer to $4,000. Custom cages are almost impossible to quote but that gives you a good idea.
                          Liquid Iron Industries
                          Molten Motorsports 4343

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            Stopped by the shop today, saw this stuff and it was awesome, very nice work Tim!
                            Thanks Caleb, sorry I missed ya. Next time. Hopefully Chris showed you some of the new stuff we are working on.

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
                            What about gear installs? Price per axle? I'm looking for a new shop to do a detroit in my 8.8 and rebuild my front diff since camper bobs fucked it up.
                            Gear installs typically run $300 in labor per axle in the vehicle, $250 each out of the vehicle.

Let me know if we can help you out!
                            Liquid Iron Industries
                            Molten Motorsports 4343

Comment

on the site the front stiffy's said you have to trim to fit? even if it's a stock setup? and I would like a $25 dollar cage please
                              1992 xj Briarwood
                              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
                              Welded front and rear
                              13' LED roof lights
                              Disco ball
                              Truck nuts
                              Spinners

Comment

Working...
                              X