Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want these seats

These were in my bronco.
    They are a plastic seat with a foam pad on it.
    I have no use for them; if anyone wants them NO OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED
    One nutsert was spinning when i took them out so i had to pry it out as show in the pic and one is ripped a little

2 Broncos are better than 1

I want them I need some better seats so I don't fall out of the Jeep with no doors. I don't really want to take advantage or the "no offer refused" but $40 for both? If not PM me and we can work something out.
    Last edited by WickedXJ; 07-11-2011, 09:55 PM.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

if you give me a ride on the trailer theyre on without them bolted down, i might take them...

edit:^
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Last edited by Burton58; 07-11-2011, 08:12 PM.
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Anyone seen my foot?
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I'll get in line, would like to have back seats in the yj.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
              I want them I need some better seats so I don't fall out of the Jeep with no doors. I don't really want to take advantage or the "no offer refused" but $40 for both? If not PM me and we can work something out.
              you coming to OER?

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                you coming to OER?
                No...unfortunately I'm not. I doubt anyone would be willing to carry something that big back, though anyone from near me going want to do this? only person I can think to ask is Owen if he is going, maybe Armand. I'm assuming this means you won't be in CT any time soon?
                Last edited by WickedXJ; 07-11-2011, 11:39 PM.
                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                Eric

Comment

I'll take em down at OER. I have a project I could use these in...
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                    No...unfortunately I'm not. I doubt anyone would be willing to carry something that big back, though anyone from near me going want to do this? only person I can think to ask is Owen if he is going, maybe Armand. I'm assuming this means you won't be in CT any time soon?
                    I dont really go to CT for anything sorry. Let me know if you find someone to bring em back and ill trhow them in the truck and bring to rausch. You are almost 3 hours away from me. They really arent that big or heavy anyone with a pickup would be able to take them or even just the back of a cherokee.

Comment

ill take them.... im right in the westerly area....whereabouts in CT are you located???

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremeyj420 View Post
                        ill take them.... im right in the westerly area....whereabouts in CT are you located???
                        The New Jeresy Part.....
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                          The New Jeresy Part.....

These are already claimed, sorry. Just need to figure out how to get them to their destination.

Comment

Working...
                          X