XJ Dana 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ Dana 44

Direct bolt-in swap, pinion angle set for 4.5-5" of lift, 4.56 gears, Detroit Locker, Riddler Diff cover, Lube locker, brand new bearings and seals as well as brand new OEM 30 spline replacement axles.

Its still drum brake, but if you are interested, i WILL convert it to disc for a buyer that may not want to do it themselves. I'm looking to get $1000.

I will though try to entertain reasonable offers, so don't be afraid to ask

Wheel cylinders and drum brakes were replaced less than a year ago at the end of last summer. This rear end has 2 wheeling trips on it since then. It was not a daily driven rig, so the wear and the miles on the gears are relatively low. I have only put about 1,000 total miles on this rig and most was back and forth to Rausch.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

BUMP.

You cannot tell me no one is interested in an axle.

$1000 is just asking, i WILL TAKE LESS!!!!!! just need to make a reasonable offer and get it outta my yard.

Anyone with a NAXJA account want to do me a favor and post it up in there. I'll give you hugs and a 6 pack of something good.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

$800 for anyone on SiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Ill throw it on naxja for ya

http://www.naxja.net/forum/showthrea...#post245345259
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Thanks dude, i owe ya one!!!!

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

might have someone on naxja that wants it
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

thanks dude, feel free to give him my number to get a hold of me.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

OK. he just signed up on here too. so you will probably be getting pm. I need to get the spare and hooks, and spacer from you at some point too. maybe this weekend if your around.
                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                X