88 Kingpin Ford Dana 60 Front axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Kingpin Ford Dana 60 Front axle

I took a Ford D60 in trade today. Its out of an 88, so its a kingpin HP axle. It has DRW hubs. The axle is complete minus locking hubs and calipers. $450.

BOM is 610255-3, it is a 4.10 geared axle.

Last edited by Toreadorranger; 05-07-2011, 09:49 AM.
    Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
    2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2004 Z1000
    1999 TJ

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
    What is the physical measurement of the axle tube on that drivers side between the centersection and the inner c??

would you be interested in selling just this??? diff, tubes, and c's.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
      What is the physical measurement of the axle tube on that drivers side between the centersection and the inner c??

would you be interested in selling just this??? diff, tubes, and c's.
      Ill grab the measurement. But I wont seperate it from the rest of the parts. They dont do me any good with out the housing.
      2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT
      2004 Z1000
      1999 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
        Ill grab the measurement. But I wont seperate it from the rest of the parts. They dont do me any good with out the housing.
        yupp that makes perfect sense, i wouldn't do that either. lol. thanks though

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

yupp that makes perfect sense, i wouldn't do that either. lol. thanks though
          Matt, if you are looking for a HP housing, I can probably get you hooked up, I have a few I am tripping over. Give me a call or text
          1950 Willys Trail Rig
          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
            Matt, if you are looking for a HP housing, I can probably get you hooked up, I have a few I am tripping over. Give me a call or text
            will do i just need a centersection

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Owen, do you have inncer C's and knuckles for sale? Not concerned about a housing. I would like to build a 609.
              88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

will do i just need a centersection
                Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                Owen, do you have inncer C's and knuckles for sale? Not concerned about a housing. I would like to build a 609.
                bang, looks we're tearing one of these bad boys apart

I was planning on building a 609 for a while, but a truhi9 is too stupidly expensive for me to afford. total pimpness though.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

$50 bucks and I have a rear 70 housing you can have if you wanted to build a pimp front 70.......
                  2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                  2004 Z1000
                  1999 TJ

Comment

I like where this is going, what ya building?
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

bang, looks we're tearing one of these bad boys apart

I was planning on building a 609 for a while, but a truhi9 is too stupidly expensive for me to afford. total pimpness though.
                      Yes I can come up with all that stuff, just give me a call or text, I don't want to hi-jack this thread anymore.
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig
                      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

$50 bucks? Do you have a number you can PM me....or post here, a buddy of my dads needs one for his plow rig....Thanks, Chris
                        https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                        https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                        94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                          $50 bucks? Do you have a number you can PM me....or post here, a buddy of my dads needs one for his plow rig....Thanks, Chris
                          860 nine one seven 6982

Edit: Sorry for any confusion. This post is refering to the D70 I was talking about above, not the D60 for sale in the first post.

The D70 housing has a questionable spindle which is why its for sale. It had a wheel bearing go bad at one point and heated it up. the spindle nut still threads on fine but with me building my truck with 47's I didnt want to chance it. The complete axle for $150 has everything but brakes. or just $50 for the housing and gears.
                          Last edited by Toreadorranger; 05-10-2011, 09:40 PM.
                          2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                          2004 Z1000
                          1999 TJ

Comment

Sent you a PM
                            88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
                            X