X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-case drop and tires

Rubicon Express t-case drop spacers, need longer bolts, vintage - $10

Stock XJ cross-member- $free.99

33x12.5x15 Hercules Trail Diggers, more or less drag slicks, 15% tread left, seriously spares only - $25 a pop (should be off in one week)
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Kinda want the spare 33" spare anytime soon you makin the trip between your two posted locations?
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

I can has x-member?

I buy you pitcher on Monday?
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Yeah, thats a deal Hux

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
          Kinda want the spare 33" spare anytime soon you makin the trip between your two posted locations?
          No I don't make that trip anymore. If you want it you gotta come to West Haven and pick it up. Still want it or no? They'll be off around the 14th

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            No I don't make that trip anymore. If you want it you gotta come to West Haven and pick it up. Still want it or no? They'll be off around the 14th
            yea I probably still will my 275/75/15 spare just ain't gunna cut it if I get into a situation with my new 35's PM me when they are off.
            Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
            93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
            Eric

Comment

Working...
            X