feeler - waggy front 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeler - waggy front 44

got a line on a parts waggy and i'm not sure if i'm gonna get it. its an 86 so non disco front 44 and prob amc 20 rear... putting a feeler out if anyone needs any parts off this thing (i just need the front springs) and what they would offer for them... if its worth it, i'll go get it and start the part out.

Edit: Picking up the waggy tomorrow, who wants what?

Last edited by Ruecifur; 03-17-2009, 12:28 PM.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

How much for the front D44?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

pretty sure justin would be interested. going rate at a pick n pull is about 100 bucks

Comment

i will definitely take the 44 if you get it.
        99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

I'm not sure, I'm just going to try and recoup my money and prob just junk what i can't sell quick. If it has matching 44's then max 300 for both, depending on they're condition. its also has a good drivetrain, not sure what tcase and whatnot, but it all is good suposedly, and the 360 has an electrical problem. Come to think of it, i'd prob just sell the whole truck -my leaf springs for 300 bucks
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Picking it up tomorrow night. Front and rear dana 44's, extra set of wheels, All i want is the front springs, make some offers on anything else, cause i'm only keeping it for a week , maybe 2 and its gone

Comment

interested in the rear. $50

i'll take the ac pump as well if no one grabs it with the motor.
              Last edited by grundlepunch; 03-17-2009, 01:40 PM.
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I know Justin is interested in the front and rear axles.
                Caleb
                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

^^ did he say front? i donno whatever
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

not sure if justin is looking for both front and rear, but he def wants front. Im assuming he want the rear too, for the matching bolt pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      not sure if justin is looking for both front and rear, but he def wants front. Im assuming he want the rear too, for the matching bolt pattern.
                      yea i have been PM'ing him about the axles from the time i found out he was getting it. If they are definitely both 44's ill be grabbing both of them.
                      99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

i want the front leaf packs
                        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                          Picking it up tomorrow night. Front and rear dana 44's, extra set of wheels, All i want is the front springs, make some offers on anything else, cause i'm only keeping it for a week , maybe 2 and its gone
                          ONLY 1 WEEK we will be able to keep it for
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

justin, the axles are yours. anyone else want anything?

Comment

that sweet ass interior
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X