Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice looking CJ-7

SOLD

Not mine for a friend of a guy at work, so I've never seen it but from the pictures and description it looks good.
    My wife would kill me if I brought home another jeep.

Description I was given

"Body and frame are in good condition, my husband rebuilt this jeep, it's an '84 CJ 7, has new engine and clutch, he rebuilt the front end, too many new parts to list.Comes with 2 tops, hard top and plu style soft top, trailer hitch, new mud tires, etc... If you like you can call me at I'll be around all day/ night, and you can talk to my husband if your interested. He can tell you anything you need to know about it. I don't know where you are from but you are more than welcome to come look at it. We are located in Old Lyme. he's asking $3,500 for it.
    Erin"

Last edited by customcreationsllc; 12-07-2010, 11:46 AM.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

That is indeed a nice looking CJ
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

old lyme isn't that far from me, it's to bad I'm not working yet

Comment

I know this guy he lives like 2 minutes down the road from me. He does good work I saw this jeep in the resto process and it seemed like he put a LOT of work into it. Def worth the $3,500 he is asking.
        Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
        93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
        Eric

Comment

BTT
          and best offer they really want to sell it.
          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
          www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
          Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
          X