Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Driver Anyone 96 SAAB 9000

I'm selling my wife's car.
    1996 Saab 9000. 5spd 2.3L low pressure turbo it gets out of it's own way no problem. The Turbo version has a little more power but you get waked on your insurance.

$2500 for SIS I'm going to put it in Craig's List for $3000
    Has a lot of miles 240K but still runs very strong very solid car.
    Good tires been I don't think it needs anything.
    I bought it off a guy who brought it to the garage I work and so I knew the history he fixed everything but gave up when it needed a head. So I bought it did the head job and had the valves done. the lower ends on the Saab's last for ever and looked really good. I would expect it to go a lot longer.

I've had the car 4 years now great car but my wife wants something newer.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to look at the car.
    ~Justin
    203-522-2113

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

bump
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

i love all of my saabs, they do last forever. That's a nice car that is a beast in the snow.

Comment

I notice the stickers fell off your badges. All part of the conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          i love all of my saabs, they do last forever. That's a nice car that is a beast in the snow.
          x2
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            ill have to x2 you here....even though i hate you
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Saab doesn't want other people to know it's a Saab.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                ill have to x2 you here....even though i hate you
                That's uncalled for.

And Phil......born from jets.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yeah, Saab started making cars cause they were like "We can make vehicles that don't explode in the sky...if they never leave the ground, they will never explode!"
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Why such hate on the Saab

Comment

Why such hate on the Saab
                        i love my nordic stage 3 saab..

bump for saabs

Comment

SAABs are great cars I work a shop that specializes in them. Especially the real SAABs before GM took over.

People just have a hate for them (scared) because they look different and the old school 900's put the engine in backwards and everyone complains how hard it is to work on because the engine is in backwards but you can do a clutch without taking out the tranny in 3hrs. and the transmission bolts to the bottom of the engine and acts as the oil pan.

I've worked on tons of SAABs and have very few complaints.

SAABs are one of the few cars I know you can over heat the engine until it stops running let it cool off and it still runs fine afterwords.

But about this car it is very solid car if it had any issues I wouldn't be offering it on SIS.
                          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Finally bought a minivan so looking to sell my wife's car again.

$2000 for the SIS crowed, $2500 going on criag's list.

Solid car doesn't need anything has a lot of miles 250K but well taken care of miles never concerned me as long as the car was well maintained it always got it's oil changes and anything else it need. It was a customers car so I know the guy before me maintained it.
                            We actually just took it to NC with no issues. Around 30mpg on the high way.
                            Selling because we need more room for the kids.

Just get in and drive.

~Justin.
                            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Still for sale been driving it around to save on gas
                              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Working...
                              X