- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

ITS BAD ASS KEEP IT AND FIX IT

Comment

dan you are correct. for the 07 trans it needs the rear diff (3.70 gears, mine has 3.54) and male axle shafts. the one i'm looking at has the rear diff included and the guy who tuned my car has axle shafts for $100
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
          ITS BAD ASS KEEP IT AND FIX IT
          OH MAH GAWD

thats probably the funniest thing i have ever read anywhere at anytime

i mean

WOW.

do you do stand up?

so fresh, too

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hahaha you are the weakest link, goodbye. do you come up with that all by yourself?
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              Sell that shit. You have one toy already in a Jeep. Two toys just ends up being that...two toys.

And I'm not a subie hater (obviously)

Kick it down a notch, get a 2.2/2.5 or something that you arent gonna mod out/beat on..and just drive it

Honestly, fuck the people who say "ITS BAD ASS KEEP IT AND FIX IT"

lets be real here. you know its the right decision to move along based on your situation, just a matter of accepting it.

/REALITY

x2 well said.
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                hahaha you are the weakest link, goodbye. do you come up with that all by yourself?
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

You should set it on fire.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    You should set it on fire.
                    correct answer. how did it take 4 pages to get to this? i had more faith in you guys
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

If it were me I would just sell one and keep the other then DD and use it as a toy. Decide which you want more, a Subaru or a Jeep.

I'd go for the Jeep, parts are way cheap, and wheeling is more fun (imo) and more legal than street racing.
                      01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                        If it were me I would just sell one and keep the other then DD and use it as a toy. Decide which you want more, a Subaru or a Jeep.

I'd go for the Jeep, parts are way cheap, and wheeling is more fun (imo) and more legal than street racing.
                        unfortunately if i were to only keep 1 car i wouldn't see you guys anymore cause i hate driving the jeep daily. at the moment i'm looking at transmissions and figuring out how i'm going to afford it. once it's fixed i'll decide if i'm going to sell it or keep it
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                          Personally I'd look for an a4. Whenever i've talked to euro mechanics, they pretty much all say that vw's cost as much to own an audi so might as well have awd. I am actually in between getting a 2.5 impreza or legacy or grabbing an a4. I'm leaning towards the subarus because I want awd without having to spend the money on premium gas
                          gotta agree with this...sure the A4 is expensive to maintain(when it needs it) but they very seldom break if taken care of and not abused....the tradeoff off 93 fuel is worth it for the fun factor....it CAN be a DD and still be fun and practical...i sold my rig for the same reasons(house,bills,kids) and you know what ,? you can always build another project down the road.....
                          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            dan you are correct. for the 07 trans it needs the rear diff (3.70 gears, mine has 3.54) and male axle shafts. the one i'm looking at has the rear diff included and the guy who tuned my car has axle shafts for $100
                            oh ok cool. I just wanted to mention that because my friend was pissed when he found that out the hard way.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

sell it. VW TDI. sick MPGs

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

is it paid off? if so keep it fix it and carry on. Dont do anything that creates another monthly payment. Imho if your gonna get another car, your just buying into another set of problems. you know what you have fixed in this car and you say its been maintence anyhow then keep it. just take care of it.

As far as an apartment, start saving now. that first month is a mother fucker. Since i live in maryland my new place i just got and move into friday is costing me a fortune. So if you can avoid getting another car with unknown problems, then dont do it. keep what you got cause you knnow how good the car is.
                                Originally posted by gmc4cw
                                if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X