*Official Outdoor Stories/Pics Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    So we'll be anchored off Hammerfest, Norway for at least a day. Apparently they have King Crab up there so today Im going to start making a crab trap. Hopefully pics will follow. Be ready people, this will be expensive and it might not work. Lucky, I'm not paying for it
    Keep us posted. We could use some Norwegian Shenanigans.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

So we'll be anchored off Hammerfest, Norway for at least a day. Apparently they have King Crab up there so today Im going to start making a crab trap. Hopefully pics will follow. Be ready people, this will be expensive and it might not work. Lucky, I'm not paying for it
      I'm actually very excited to see this project.. The Deadliest Catch - Jon Maru vs. Hammerfest. Hopefully you'll catch a few of them too and get to chow down.

Comment

I have a couple.

Got to wheel in Johnson Valley a couple days before KOH in 2010. Hardly anyone on the lakebed.

Last fall a couple of us went hiking in the Lehigh Gap

Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

So sadly, we didn't have enough stainless steel so I could make this without it being missed so I used regular steel, and galvanized steel to make the hoop (about 3' dia.) Now myself and the guys are making the net. So far its well over $100 because we have to do this during OT
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Fall bow deer season started last weekend in Jersey. Andrew and I have both gotten a doe

Here's mine from today

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

YEAH BUDDY!!
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Nice! I love me some venison.

My brother in law was stationed in Hawaii on the Sub Base. How are you liking it so far? If you need anything out there or want to know where to go let me know
                Missed this one.

Overall I can't complain, it's Hawaii. Once you live here for a while you grow numb to the good weather, scenery and gorgeous women.....well maybe not the women. There's also a lot of racism towards non-islanders, violence and poverty that most people don't see. I've been here about a year now, and being on submarines definetly takes up a good amount of my time, but I still manage to enjoy myself quite a bit. Just getting used to my brand new Triumph Daytona that I bought a few months ago.

I had the choice to stay in Groton close to home, or come here, and I can't say I regret the decision in the long run. Although, I do miss home quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X