Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    Original bra fucking vo
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

THIS HEAT IS BREAKIN MAH BAWLS.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

75 and breezy, with 25% humidity here in the mountains earlier today, now its around 60 with 20% humidity!! Feeling fresh
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

shut up you!
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Its not that bad once you get used to it, tomorrows going to be more of the same

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                jeep is reading 108....bleck
                x tew
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by gmc4cw
                  if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                    75 and breezy, with 25% humidity here in the mountains earlier today, now its around 60 with 20% humidity!! Feeling fresh
                    its 9:30 at night and its 85, with humidity its 96.
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Yeah when I woke up at 7:30 this morning and it was already 84 I knew it was going to be roasting by noon... and I was correct.
                      01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

ha sucks for all you working today!

spent my day at Charleston breechway in RI on the beach, enjoying the bikini's and cool ocean waters

I have to go back to work tomorrow though working on cars inside a metal building with no a/c for 9 hrs should be great

on a sidenote : as i was driving towards the beachs at 7:45am and the Misquamicut Beach was over capacity/full .......
                        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                        eliminator MJ - Sold
                        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

This heat is motivating me to rework my E-fan override and find an A/C compressor clutch to get my Jeep's A/C working...

Every pore on my body is ing
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I was cutting trees down all afternoon at a friends house and I thought it was raining cuz i was sweating so much
                            -Tim

Comment

Ugh...its 11:30 at night and it's 83 fucking degrees! I even washed my car today cuz it needed it so bad and was dripping in sweat. It's awful, and i cant wait for tomorrow to be worse! I had to work last night and i have to wear pants and sneakers, was not fun sweating through my jeans. Hopefully i dont get called in tomorrow
                              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

BRB, cycling the A/C into my engine bay so my Jeep doesn't run at 451 degrees...
                                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X