Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Broc...011652&tid=100

how was this not stopped in the first???? either way, kudos to lesnar
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

http://www.justin.tv/replay_ufc/b/266241191
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

i feel that if it were any other fight it would have gotten stopped but because it was a title fight and hyped up so much that they wanted let it go
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          i feel that if it were any other fight it would have gotten stopped but because it was a title fight and hyped up so much that they wanted let it go
          Pretty much just nailed it on the head with that one, they were going to let these two go at it like gladiators.

Props to Lesnar for coming back the way he did, I really didn't think he was going to pull it off.

I won $20 bucks off it too.

Comment

"Congrats to Brock

He showed the heart of a Champion last night. Most men would fold under that kind of pressure.

I really appreciate all the support and messages. I am honored to have had the chance to fight for the belt and will be working my ass off to get another shot.

There are a lot of deserving fighters out there and now it is Cain's turn to see what he can do. I will be back in the mix soon enough.

As for my health, I am good. My body began to seize up towards the end of the 1st and it was totally locked up in between rounds. I told my Coaches I could not move my legs. I have never felt like that before in my life. I had to answer the bell so I did what I could do and went out like any warrior would do and tried to fight through it.

Being a Champion is about living and fighting through adversity. Brock Lesnar has done jsut that, not only in coming back to submit me but throughout his medical struggles too. I hope I can earn another shot someday.

For me I am going to do a signing today and then head home to be with my family and spend a little quality time on the lakes in my Malibu Boat. It has been a long camp and a even longer set of camps waiting for this fight. I need a rest.

Thank you to my coaches, sponsors and manager for everything you have done and continue to do for me. You guys have made this a fun journey and one I would travel anytime.

My goal is to win the UFC Heavyweight Title, I want to be the best fighter on the planet. I will be working hard and doing everything I need to do to earn that title.

For now I will settle for loving father, husband and loyal friend..."

-Carwin

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Carwin wins the inevitable rematch.
              2001 TJ
              2001 Tahoe
              2013 M3
              1986 R65
              1997 Blackbird
              2013 R1200GS

Comment

Working...