Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 116

Who's excited?

I'm really rooting for Carwin, Lesnar is a fucking cocksucker.

more excited for the coke zero 400

Comment

im fucking stoked
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

dude, my thoughts are that lesnar will win unless carwin can knock him out. HEAR ME OUT!!!! i fucking hate lesnar, i think he is a piece of shit who only got to the UFC because of his name so they could get better ratings and shit. (stealing the fan base from WWE) even though i despise him, at the same time i admire his drive and determination. he is an outstanding athlete and an incredible wrestler (NCAA record 105-6). however, he is not a fighter....Carwin is 12-0, with no one leaving the first round. he is also and excellent wrestler(2 time NCAA wreslter champion runner up), but not better than lesnar. Carwins hands are way better than lesnars, with 7 of his wins ending by knock out. the other 5 of his wins came by way of submission, showing he has a better ground game then lesnar and is more well rounded. keep in mind that lesnar has been training with randy couture and that is scary man. i think that lesnars pure athleticism and wrestling (he has excellent cardio too) will be enough to keep carwin down to win by a decision. i really dont like saying that because i hate him so much. he has no respect for anything or the sport. hes so fucking full of himself, he just really needs to just get KTFO and be put in his place. I hope carwin is the man to do it because for once the size advantage that lesnar has, has been taken away. just an example: lesnar had 4XL gloves specially made because his hands were too big....Carwin has 5XL

I think it will be an awesome fight
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

fucking cave men brawlin' it out!
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            dude, my thoughts are that lesnar will win unless carwin can knock him out. HEAR ME OUT!!!! i fucking hate lesnar, i think he is a piece of shit who only got to the UFC because of his name so they could get better ratings and shit. (stealing the fan base from WWE) even though i despise him, at the same time i admire his drive and determination. he is an outstanding athlete and an incredible wrestler (NCAA record 105-6). however, he is not a fighter....Carwin is 12-0, with no one leaving the first round. he is also and excellent wrestler(2 time NCAA wreslter champion runner up), but not better than lesnar. Carwins hands are way better than lesnars, with 7 of his wins ending by knock out. the other 5 of his wins came by way of submission, showing he has a better ground game then lesnar and is more well rounded. keep in mind that lesnar has been training with randy couture and that is scary man. i think that lesnars pure athleticism and wrestling (he has excellent cardio too) will be enough to keep carwin down to win by a decision. i really dont like saying that because i hate him so much. he has no respect for anything or the sport. hes so fucking full of himself, he just really needs to just get KTFO and be put in his place. I hope carwin is the man to do it because for once the size advantage that lesnar has, has been taken away. just an example: lesnar had 4XL gloves specially made because his hands were too big....Carwin has 5XL

I think it will be an awesome fight
            I agree with you 100%.

If Carwin can resist Lesnars takedowns, he's got a legitimate shot at knocking him out.

I'm predicting Lesnar by decision, but hoping for Carwin by KO.

Comment

I've heard from some that Carwin is actually bigger than Lesnar ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                I'm predicting Lesnar by decision, but hoping for Carwin by KO.
                Xfucking2

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Whos watching this? I want to see this so bad, fuck not being able to order PPV
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

watching prelims right now on spike.

first fight had a nasty submission
                    Originally posted by gmc4cw
                    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

the free prelims on spike...... holy shit. harris powerslammed his opponent so hard it knocked him out. instant lights out. best slam ive seen since rampage's days in Pride. so bad ass.
                      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

for those who dont have tv, go to www.justin.tv and search UFC and you can watch it online for free..

or you can search nascar and see something more entertaining, the coke zero 400

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          or you can search nascar and see something more entertaining, the coke zero 400
                          lol
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

id rather jerk off with a cactus while teasing badgers with catnip that i shoved up my ass.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/...ory?id=5348826

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X