whaattupp from the north rim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    im drinking awesome beer, and i am fucking awesome. oh btw, your jeep cant even make it to PA and back. mines made it to california and is on its way back to LI right now.
    I've stood up for you in the past, but holy fuck.

You are honestly the type of person that got made fun of a lot in high school and beat up against the lockers, aren't you? Go die in a pit of battery acid, you are such a raging fucking homo.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
      I've stood up for you in the past, but holy fuck.

You are honestly the type of person that got made fun of a lot in high school and beat up against the lockers, aren't you? Go die in a pit of battery acid, you are such a raging fucking homo.
      actually i was. good thing high school doesnt matter anymore.

no more ball busting allowed i guess?

Comment

I just, I just, have nothing. Holy hell

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

so if i can get out west with out breaking, and make it back to the east coast with out breaking im cooler then you? Thank god for tow rigs.

ill up the coolness and do said trip with an enclosed and a stripper pole in side. anyone can do these trips, anyone can camp, and anyone certainly can drink a beer, however being a dick and or trying to be elite makes you the gheyest fucktard in the wheeling scene.

I dont understand why people have to think there so much better then other people because they decided to drive some dusty back roads 1500 miles away. Honestly if im making the effort to go out there the last think im ggoing to do is post on the internet and brag how cool i am, im gonna enjoy the trip, take pictures and come back when its all said and done and share the experience. However instead of doing that your trying to prove how cool you are. Coolness doesnt come from being a braggert, remember that.

do your self a favor, stfu, enjoy your trip and come home. stop being a tool. in the mean time you keep being a poser, keep pretending you can wheel, and keep assuming that because your reliving the brokeback mountain expierence we think your cool.... we love having people to clown on here.
          Originally posted by gmc4cw
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

lol shane well said
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Shane-
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

didn't you have to replace your water pump the first day of the trip........?
                God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                X