whaattupp from the north rim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whaattupp from the north rim!

Due to certain circumstances, we split up again (if youre following the blog youd know its time). first time bc of sam's tcase this time bc what happens in vegas stays in vegas. anyhooo chris 'shadowdick' dickerman and are camping at sublime point... 7400ft up in the grand canyon 20 miles down a dirt road. we're all alone in the wilderness waiting for sam corey and doug to arrive. so yea, check out my flickr page and tghe blog.. easleepexp.wordpress.com.hasnt been updated in a while bc we havent hd internet. yes, every hotel in vegaupid prices for wifi but i get 3g on top of a fucking mountain. i replaced i fuel pump yesterday in utah at a napa and my tre at the pitman is so wasted it isnt even a joke but i cant get it out. even had my camping stove try and heat it hhahha. so yea gonna get a shop to replace it soon but we're doing all dirt roads tomorrow so its not too bad. and napas here carry spicer and the tres come with jam nuts. and evry lifted is driven by a hotchick. and theyre everywhere. and trophy trucks litter the southwest. this side of the country rocks.

kbai!

the blog says nothing of your split... LIAR
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

nice. pics of hotchicks or its not happening
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
        nice. pics of hotchicks or its not happening
        Truth, I call hochcks=hairy manz
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          After Adam posted up all those pictures of Doug on the beach without a shirt on I am starting to question his...motivations.
          Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-20-2010, 11:59 AM.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

when did you make a blog?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              They were all women. Hot is a matter of opinion. No worries though guys! All the girls driving Wranglers.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

btt bc we're about three fucking thousand times cooler than all of you sitting on the internet in connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                  btt bc we're about three fucking thousand times cooler than all of you sitting on the internet in connecticut.

You still didn't go to JV though.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh thank god i'm not in connecticut. whew
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I fucking miss CT because my shitty internet was less shitty than this town's shitty internet.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Jealousy.
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          oh thank god i'm not in connecticut. whew
                          I know, right? It so totally sucks here! I really should be on the internet right now attempting to make myself look awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

You still didn't go to JV though.
                            i went to about 100900000 places that look exaclty like JV.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            I know, right? It so totally sucks here! I really should be on the internet right now attempting to make myself look awesome.
                            im drinking awesome beer, and i am fucking awesome. oh btw, your jeep cant even make it to PA and back. mines made it to california and is on its way back to LI right now.

Comment

i went to about 100900000 places that look exaclty like JV.

im drinking awesome beer, and i am fucking awesome. oh btw, your jeep cant even make it to PA and back. mines made it to california and is on its way back to LI right now.
                              AREN'T YOU JUST SO AWESOME.

God, Adam, I really wish I could be just like you in every way possible, then I could read up on Seppuku and try it out!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X