Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fuck i hit the wrong button in reply to mikes post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck i hit the wrong button in reply to mikes post.

well if you think about it, i win. a 6 pack will last me a whole weekend. thats only $6 for an entire weekend of debauchery. in reality, its $6 per 2 weeks since i only drink on saturdays usually. fuck not being allowed to have alcohol in the dorms.
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

6 beers gets me warmed up, maybe a buzz. I envy your weak tolerance. For that you get a sad banana.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
      6 beers gets me warmed up, maybe a buzz. I envy your weak tolerance. For that you get a sad banana.
      qft . . . musta killed a couple cases this weekend
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Maybe if you drank something stronger than piss water you wouldn't have this problem.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

it doesn't matter what kind of tolerance you have. Put down 6 beers in a short period of time and you feel it. tolerance is really your ability to keep consuming over a period of time, like after 8 beers i'm shitfaced, but after 16 i'm the same level of drunk.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yo Phil what the fuck is your deal with me here today? I didn't do shit to piss you off?
            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Yo Phil what the fuck is your deal with me here today? I didn't do shit to piss you off?
              Lighten up, buddy. Holy shit. Who are you, Mike now?
              sigpic

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Maybe if you drank something stronger than piss water you wouldn't have this problem.
                  What difference does that make?

Beer is beer. Last I checked, 95% of any beer you pick up from a store is going to be between 4.5-7% alch. by volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                    Beer is beer.
                    wrong!

I prefer a special blend brewed only in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then sits for 14 years aging to the perfect taste. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good alcohol is! Oh and it does not have a name. "Names" are for alcoholic drinks the peons and petty underlings enjoy after their day of labor.
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

What difference does that make?

Beer is beer. Last I checked, 95% of any beer you pick up from a store is going to be between 4.5-7% alch. by volume.
                      And 95% of Beer is piss water. Questions?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        wrong!

I prefer a special blend brewed only in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then sits for 14 years aging to the perfect taste. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good alcohol is! Oh and it does not have a name. "Names" are for alcoholic drinks the peons and petty underlings enjoy after their day of labor.
                        I should have seen this coming.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        And 95% of Beer is piss water. Questions?
                        I thought you liked beer? I'm talking good beer.

Granted, I drink cheap shit because well...I'm broke and 75% of the time there are mass quanities of people drinking it.

Comment

im sure you did subconsciously. Lol
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

I thought you liked beer? I'm talking good beer.

Granted, I drink cheap shit because well...I'm broke and 75% of the time there are mass quanities of people drinking it.

I do like some beer, but the beer I drink does not comes in 24 packs for $5.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll agree with phil on this one. Beers like bud light, coors lite, miller lite, natty lite, etc take a lot more to get me drunk then if i'm drinking a better or stronger tasting beer, even if the alcohol difference is only 1% or 2%.

Oh and Phil, PBR is not piss water
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X