Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partsmike.com

Is absolutely amazing!!

Sent me a clutch set that was chipped and broken. So not only are they sending me a new matched set, but they are also including a return shipping label to send the old one back.

Now before everyone rags, and say thats what they should do anyway. The guy on the phone had all of that in motion by the time I finished telling them the clutch got damaged in shipping.

Great place to work with and will definately be using them again to order parts in the future
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Yeah I like ordering from them, they are cool.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

i have fred forge all my parts from steel and braun
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Partsmike really is awesome. That guy knows his shit and is super personable. I ordered misc. stuff for my T-18 swap and if he didnt have something, he gave me the OEM part numbers so I could find it from somewhere else. I would buy from him anyday!
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
        X