X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Mortal Kombat

Uhm....SORT OF WANT?

BORKED

Maybe it will be made...maybe it won't be...who knows.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

I'd watch that.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

no doubt, that looks bad ass. at least the story seems cool. lol johnny cage got owned
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Looks good to me
        Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
        My "Bucket" Build
        MilitaryJeepers.com
        ‚——P--;===±--= <-
        !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Looks so sick, and its only a film pitch... not the actual script/film

It's sad that I can tell what type of camera videos/films where shot on, just by looking at them...

Comment

Originally posted by Zacatac View Post
            Looks so sick, and its only a film pitch... not the actual script/film

It's sad that I can tell what type of camera videos/films where shot on, just by looking at them...

I know it's only a pitch, but I'm hoping that it becomes a reality. So far I've heard nothing but praise from the community for its creation.
            sigpic

Comment

totally bad-ass.
              1994 ZJ- sold
              1998 XJ-sold
              2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
              1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I know it's only a pitch, but I'm hoping that it becomes a reality. So far I've heard nothing but praise from the community for its creation.
                Exactly, apparently the cast is almost complete, thats who they used for the film

Comment

Originally posted by Zacatac View Post
                  Exactly, apparently the cast is almost complete, thats who they used for the film
                  Win. To be brutally honest, I never even played fighting games like Mortal Combat that much, but this fucking movie is just made of fucking thick corny cheese and I can't wait to see where it goes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy shit that is SO FULL OF FUCKING WIN
                    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

"A third film is currently in the development stage with a tentative release date of 2010. After having read the script, Ed Boon has stated that the upcoming movie will be more of a reboot than a third sequel, as had been previously believed. A possible trailer has appeared on the internet showcasing Michael Jai White as Jax, Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade, Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage, Ian Anthony Dale as Scorpion and Lateef Crowder as Baraka. Kevin Tancharoen directed the short and Larnell Stovall choreographed the fight scenes Jeri Ryan revealed that the short was made for the director to pitch the reboot to Warner Brothers."
                      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

dude i dont know, i am a huge mortal kombat guy. i have all the games, movies and even the sound tracks to the movies haha. i loved the first film and the second was god awful. i hope this is good or i may be
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

oh and, baraka with dreads?
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                          X