L4D Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4D Players

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11879320&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11879320&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/11879320">I Hate Mountains Trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/nyko18">NykO18</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

I wish I had a working computer to try this level

[thread derail] Did you know MW2 just released another map pack! [/thread derail]

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
      [thread derail] Did you know MW2 just released another map pack! [/thread derail]
      unless this is MechWarrior 2, fuck that shit.

...Fuckin' Ellis...
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i suck at l4d2 on easy. and my game doesn't look that good and i'm playing on an hdtv
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

That looks so badass!!!
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

not that good. the only decent ones are the 2 maps from CoD 4
            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

The whole idea that they charger you 5 bucks for old maps for cod is bull shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
                This is Why Valve is the epitome of Awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  This is Why Valve is the epitome of Awesome.
                  infinity ward isn't that bad imo. the maps themselves may suck, but all the features they put in MW2 somewhat make up for it
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Infinity Wards sucks a whole bunch now after the most recent Fiasco involving the head guys of IW and Activision.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                      not that good. the only decent ones are the 2 maps from CoD 4
                      The Stimulus maps are marginal, but so far I'm a pretty big fan of the Resurgence pack.

In the grand scheme, it really doesn't bother me. The reason they bring back old maps is because players request them. I don't think it's to save them effort.

Would it be nice if they were free? Sure.

Think of it this way, the game itself costs around $60 if you buy it brand new. That gives you around 15 maps IIRC(we all know the multiplayer is the main reason you buy the game). The map packs give you 5 new maps, for $15. I'd say that's a pretty fair price.

They made something like $1.6 million off the Stimulus pack, so obviously people are willing to pay it.

Comment

And on the other hand, Valve gives away shit free left and right.

Sucks for you Xbox people not reaping the freeness like us PC gamers.
                        sigpic

Comment

so instead of buying a game for $60 you are in the end paying $75? that sounds like bull shit to me. and they do it because they know they can get people to pay for it. but on the PC a lot of the stuff is free.

Comment

so instead of buying a game for $60 you are in the end paying $75?
                            Not really. You're paying $15 to make the game that much more fun.

You aren't required to buy the map pack. If you don't want to pay for them, then just use the original maps.

Comment

Not really. You're paying $15 to make the game that much more fun.

You aren't required to buy the map pack. If you don't want to pay for them, then just use the original maps.
                              but if you want to get everything for the game it is 75. I think thats dumb. I know valve releases lots of free stuff to people on PC but charges for the console stuff. thats because places like microsoft make them charge, so they update less but put more into the updates.

anyway l4d Kicks ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X