Man, this has gotta suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, this has gotta suck.

Armando Galarraga on the Tigers had a Perfect Game with one out left in the ninth, and after an amazing catch in the outfield an Ump blows a call at first base. The replay clearly showed the runner was out, and he was called safe.

Poor guy would have been the 21st player in history to throw a Perfect Game, and it gets stripped by a bad fucking call.

I don't think there is a vid up yet.
    Last edited by Even; 06-02-2010, 08:03 PM.

wow...that sucks big time

im currently watching the yanks though
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

oh man....that sucks horribly!!! Halladay just pitched a perfect game on Saturday and I think the braves had one earlier this season too??? I wonder if hes gonna try and kill the ump...MLB is anal about videos...i dunno if well get to see it
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        wow...that sucks big time

im currently watching the yanks though
        Same here, they've been talking about it for the past couple minutes and showed the replay.

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        oh man....that sucks horribly!!! Halladay just pitched a perfect game on Saturday and I think the braves had one earlier this season too??? I wonder if hes gonna try and kill the ump...MLB is anal about videos...i dunno if well get to see it
        Dallas Braden on the A's did it on mothers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
          Same here, they've been talking about it for the past couple minutes and showed the replay.

yeah..i caught it but wasnt paying too much attention id like to see it again...i can only imagine what it feels like to be him
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            yeah..i caught it but wasnt paying too much attention id like to see it again...i can only imagine what it feels like to be him
            He didn't even show any anger, it was pure disappointment. Even Miguel Cabrera looked like he was heartbroken.

Comment

did you hear what they were just saying about bad umps this season? apparently there have been a few not so good moments with them
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post

Dallas Braden on the A's did it on mothers day.
                Oakland A's? I graduated with one of their pitchers he was rookie of the year last year
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i wish i could be at yankee stadium for every game...being there in person is so much more fun
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

ken griffey jr retired tonight

Comment

I saw that game, that call was total bullshit dude.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        ken griffey jr retired tonight

I used to play with a kid who pitches now for the Tigers. Rick Porcello, drafted right out of Seton Hall Prep High School in North Jersey. He threw mid to high 90's in high school and got a 7 million dollar signing bonus. Now that would be nice
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

poor guy

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

"sports guys" are all saying Bud Selig's gonna reverse the call. it would be great for that pitcher, but it would open pandora's box and people would want every controversial call to be looked at and possibly reversed
                            99 XJ - 5.5" RE, 35's, 4.56's, d30/d44 locked, bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by rweaver138 View Post
                              "sports guys" are all saying Bud Selig's gonna reverse the call. it would be great for that pitcher, but it would open pandora's box and people would want every controversial call to be looked at and possibly reversed
                              maybe Mark Langston will get his perfect game back from '85

and better yet, they'll reverse the knoblach tag at 2nd from back in the playoffs late 90's and the yankees will get stripped of that title YAAAAY for video
                              1992 xj Briarwood
                              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
                              Welded front and rear
                              13' LED roof lights
                              Disco ball
                              Truck nuts
                              Spinners

Comment

Working...
                              X