No announcement yet.

Your most near death experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya speedo stopped at 200, and it still pulled wen it pegged out, so could have been lower. the engine was a Carpenter race engine ...1430cc... All i know is i was over 200 and I thougt i was gonna die.
    1994 ZJ- sold
    1998 XJ-sold
    2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
    1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        fixed

Oh yea listen to Geoff who cant even keep a bike up right not moving
        what are you talking about lol, and yeah haha i didnt know you were in the jeep lol

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
          what are you talking about lol, and yeah haha i didnt know you were in the jeep lol
          AND I WATCHED YOU WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE LOOKING IN PEOPLES VEHICLES AT 1:30am?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Because i was gonna steal it... i just forgot the all important step of taking a picture of your license plate.

Comment

had my jeep up on the 2 driver side wheels only coming around a sharp corner that dropped down a hill at the same time with no sway bar on (going to fast obviously). needless to say for the few seconds my jeep was on the drivers tires only, me in the other lane with a truck coming at me before i touched down and kept going was scary. The look of the guy coming towards me was pretty good too
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

riding in a car driving right through a red light on one of the busiest intersections in my town.

ice road in minnesota steering wheel fully locked trying to straighten a 90* drift down the highway

having a car not see me riding down the parking lot

having appendicitis thinking it was just gas

riding a motorcycle in the rain pulling into traffic.
                winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

i cant really say that i have had one....i mean i can tell you alot of scary shit ive done and been through but yeah...i dont have o.ne i guess
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Almost road my quad off a cliff. which dropped down into sharp rocks and trees.

Friends durango fell off the jack and almost landed on my head.

and thats about all i can think of

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                      i bent a 20mm front hubbed fork and wheel around my head and knocked out three teeth in a bike accident going down Okemo. bone bruises in both knees, buncha gravel, amnesia for a day. i've still got the helmet somewhere, all four pieces of it.

oh, and almost fell off my driveway in my Jeep in the snow... ask Caleb or Alex, they'll understand.
                      me alex?

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                        me alex?
                        patrono
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

yay i'm in a discussion. yes robs driveway is awesome
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

imagine that was your only driveway
                            2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Going here.

But really this is an easy one.

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

rustys caused that and you know it
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X