Your most near death experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most near death experience

Let's hear em folks. I am actually not sure I have had many at all. The boating thing this past weekend was prob close..I am just lucky overall I guess, haha

interested to hear some ridiculosity and shenaniganiry
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

i bent a 20mm front hubbed fork and wheel around my head and knocked out three teeth in a bike accident going down Okemo. bone bruises in both knees, buncha gravel, amnesia for a day. i've still got the helmet somewhere, all four pieces of it.

oh, and almost fell off my driveway in my Jeep in the snow... ask Caleb or Alex, they'll understand.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

-Flying out of the back of Bryans old pick up at 25 or so, landing face first
      -Installing a rear axle under Dizzys jeep while the jeep was being held up buy a high lift.

ill add more later.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

rolled over in my cousins blazer in maine. that was pretty scary. luckily that was back when i wore a seatbelt. we had minor cuts and bruises and stuff he ended up with stitches and a broken finger or two.
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

flew off a jetski at about 45 mph, lost control in a car doing about 80 down a side street, missed a tree and telephone pole by about 2 feet.

times i thought i was going to die:
          everyone else was cliff diving off a 35 ft cliff in bermuda, i decided to do a cannonball. Bad Idea.
          Went swimming in a hurricane, 15-20 ft waves, another bad idea
          The night of my senior prom, chased a liter of jack with a liter of smirnoff.......
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i didnt have a near death experience, but i broke my back last year, and if i hit it 2 or 3 vertebras higher I could have been paralyzed. Needless to say it was not very fun
            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Totalled my friends "RallyJag", Jaguar x-type, I ripped both 'oh-shit' handles out of the roof. Needless to say it was rough
              dirty30

Comment

Role over in my buddy's truck without a seatbelt on.....escaped with just some scratches

Comment

t-boned deer on motorcycle, for a split second i thought i was going to die, so scary, but i was quickly reassured i was still alive as i was flopping across the pavement

a few other motorcycle experiences... like shelving unit falling off the back of a truck on the highway and i had to dodge it and missed a bunch of cars and was in the grass @ 70mph but recovered it.
                  Last edited by grundlepunch; 05-19-2010, 11:59 AM.
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

- I was struck by a moving vehicle while riding some bike on a side street. Needless to say that was uneventful seeming as it was a hit and run.

- I was in an accident on route 7 where the vehicle I was in struck two trees after avoiding a deer. We went up and embankment (which said trees were on) and came to a stop on the drivers side.

Great times.

RM

Comment

I didnt but my friend did and i was there. He tried to swing from a ropeswing and the branch broke. He wound up laying on the ground and at the last second squirmed about a foot to the left and the branch left a hole in the ground about a foot deep where he was laying.
                      2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Running from 2 state troopers on the highway on my old bike. Hit 220mph. Lets just say I saw god for a few seconds/seeing as I couldnt hear or see anything else.
                        1994 ZJ- sold
                        1998 XJ-sold
                        2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
                        1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

-Rolled a cherokee down a hill without a seatbelt on. somehow I came out without a scratch.
                          - Once i was climbing up a 35 foot ladder onto a roof. I was prob about 5 rungs from the top and the top half of the ladder dropped 4 rungs and caught itself. Needless to say I needed new underwear

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by zjfreak94 View Post
                            Hit 220mph.
                            not unless your bike was a turbo hyabusa
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by zjfreak94 View Post
                              Running from 2 state troopers on the highway on my old bike. Hit 220mph. Lets just say I saw god for a few seconds/seeing as I couldnt hear or see anything else.
                              I'm calling BS

Comment

Working...
                              X