Non-jeep Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-jeep Projects

not sure if it should be in shenanigans or in build forum? i'll probally put them in build threads as seperate ones as i work on em. this is to kinda give ya'll an idea of what i do.
    OK so the first one is a jeep it's a new toy so i gotta put up a pic or two of it. its a 94 4.0 5 speed 4x4 only 126,000 miles. runs and drives... traded it for a transmission job in a fullsize dodge.

just a couple of glory shots from the backyard in stock form....soon it'll have a spring over,33's and lots of armour.

Next i got this 88 z24 off craigslist with a sweet paint job for 400 bucks, nice interior non cracked dashboard only one rip in the seat. its got kinda a silly two tone on it which wouldn't bother me too much except they taped off the friggin luggage rack and painted it the lighter color blue c'mon i gotta change engine bay wiring harness. I also had a 93 z24 black with eibach kit exhaust etc.. and thats all going into this car as well
    here's the black one

here's the blue z

got a sweet deal on these rims too need tires though 16x7 nothing larger will fit it hits strut plate

this will be my favorite part of the build.. 01 3400 sfi rated at 205hp and 210tq doesn't sound like alot but compared to the stock motar at 125hp and 140tq it should make a big difference plus the 3400 is a roller motor i may cam it too but eventually i would like to turbo it

now for my classic.....i found this baby sittin under a tarp and the only thing i didn't get with it was some interior trim, and the hood would really have liked the factory hood, but they are supported in the aftermarket. the lowdown on it is it's a 1970 oldsmobile cutlass w31 "Holiday Coupe" the w31 was rarer than the famed 442 w-30 package. It's called a holiday coupe since it does not have the pillar from the door to rear window. i'll get some pics up later of this one gotta find em.

I'm also trying to get a m751 military issue 2.5 ton truck 6x6 its got the night lites, winch, selectable t-case and all kinds of goodies i'll get pics of this for ya guys soon too this thing is huge and sweet as hell

I also have an 87 s10 short bed standard cab. triple 350. 350 small block with 350 horse and turbo 350 trans. gotta put a fuel system,exhaust, and shifter in. i have ran it cams broken in . put all new cab mounts, put chassis black on the frame and firewall, lowered about 2 inches now, but i wanna go another 2, sittin on camaro 16's for now i do have a cowl hood for it too. gonna be a nice burnout truck.

i'm sure there is somethign else sitting around too (3 fullsize chevys to make one dump truck outta, 2 boats 11.5ft and 14 ft. etc. etc...)
    88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
    ..............back under construction...
    96 2door donor....
    94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

where in griswold are you?

cool toys btw
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

those Z24's hauled ass....looks decent shape,too...auto or stick?
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Nice projects man... are you an auto tech? I know what its like to have a lot of projects... overwhelming sometimes... Right now I am working on my 1950ish Case backhoe
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

well my jeep is always a project, but i have an 85 21' checkmate im in the process of restoring...new paint on the deck, beefed up the transom and new interior... here's a few pics of it before i ripped it apart..and also re doing the interior of my 24' chaparral

Comment

m751 does not exist and m715 is a 5/4 ton 4 wheeled truck I have a 725 in my backyard at the moment. I also tend to mess around with my 1958 ford 800 tractor.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

I'm in griswold up off stone hill near mikes place. I was in auto 10 years ago at the ol Norwich TEch class 2000 baby.
              the z24 is auto ......until i can find a getrag 5 sp outta one complete.
              yeah man boats are great nothing like goin out on the water for the day. only problem is the old sayins true "Bail Out Another Thousand" that thing must humm with that 300 on there. sweet yj too
              yeah sorry there wannabejeep i had a typo. bigtime. its an m135 6x6 2.5 ton with super single rears and pto driven winch
              88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
              ..............back under construction...
              96 2door donor....
              94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

Comment

that a shop you work at in the pics or a really nice garage ? my jeep has been my main project, but im also working on a 81 c10 stepside.

runs great, needs some restoring, upgrading and paint/some small body work)

going to see about registering it this saturday.. bought it over a year ago and havent driven it more then down the road like a mile
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJuggalo View Post
                  I'm in griswold up off stone hill near mikes place. I was in auto 10 years ago at the ol Norwich TEch class 2000 baby.
                  the z24 is auto ......until i can find a getrag 5 sp outta one complete.
                  yeah man boats are great nothing like goin out on the water for the day. only problem is the old sayins true "Bail Out Another Thousand" that thing must humm with that 300 on there. sweet yj too
                  yeah sorry there wannabejeep i had a typo. bigtime. its an m135 6x6 2.5 ton with super single rears and pto driven winch
                  no 300...only a 200 but it runs mid to high 60's....seems alot faster since your only about a foot off the water

Comment

Ill take a pic tommorow of my 1988 riding mower im fixing so I can mow the lawn faster. Some part of me wants to go crazy, paint it yellow and put a roll bar on it.
                    01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X