Working hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working hard?

Alex, myself (doing my no-job), anyone else?
    2 Broncos are better than 1

i dont have work this week. i hate sitting around but i just dont have the motivation to start taking apart the 93 to swap everything over to the 96. also funds are low so if i run into any snags (which i usually do with these fucking heeps) i dont wanna have spider webs in my levis..
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I gotta put one of my beadlocks back together but it is raining so im just sitting around. I am aparently stupid and cannot pull a truck on a trailer and i popped a tire.

Comment

Been working with my father re-plumbing the upstairs bathroom and installing a new shower for the past few days.

Kindof a shitty job, but it could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
          I gotta put one of my beadlocks back together but it is raining so im just sitting around. I am aparently stupid and cannot pull a truck on a trailer and i popped a tire.
          hmm, sounds more interesting than what i did. got my cherry bomb on the 96 cuz the muffler on it had a hole in it and went and got coffee. aaaannnnnnddddddddd here we are... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
            Been working with my father re-plumbing the upstairs bathroom and installing a new shower for the past few days.

Kindof a shitty job, but it could be worse.
            i think the shitty job would be if you busted the one of the toilet pipes haha. i dont mind plumbing all that much, got its ups and downs just like any other job.

Comment

Well i guess ill take my pleasent trip to the DMV to renew my license
              Maybe when i get back it will be done raining.

Comment

you would be surprised that i was working posting from my phone
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Packing my shit getting ready to move... not really working, but doing stuff...
                  Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                  My "Bucket" Build
                  MilitaryJeepers.com
                  ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                  !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    you would be surprised that i was working posting from my phone
                    this was originally a post to get your attention

Comment

I'm building a model submarine in my dorm because I'm that bored
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                        i think the shitty job would be if you busted the one of the toilet pipes haha. i dont mind plumbing all that much, got its ups and downs just like any other job.
                        It would be nicer if I was getting paid for it.

Although, when I get done I'll have a nice new shower.

Comment

Was doing commercial mowing and landscaping, but currently laid off as of Friday. Cant find any work that pays better than the unemployment I'll end up getting so I have ALOT of free time until I go back to school.

Im not a big anti-immigration person but it's retarded that they are allowed to lay of American workers but the Mexicans that work there keep their jobs. They shouldn't be sending away for labor if there is enough here.
                          01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by iant333 View Post
                            Was doing commercial mowing and landscaping, but currently laid off as of Friday. Cant find any work that pays better than the unemployment I'll end up getting so I have ALOT of free time until I go back to school.

Im not a big anti-immigration person but it's retarded that they are allowed to lay of American workers but the Mexicans that work there keep their jobs. They shouldn't be sending away for labor if there is enough here.
                            I don't like illegal immigrants whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                              I don't like illegal immigrants whatsoever.
                              The way it worked is the company sponsored them to come and work for the summer. They are legal, but they shouldn't be bringing them here then laying off American workers.
                              01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X