isnt that why people boat?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

you forgot me in your story of saturday
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

glad youre ok dude even if you did crash a boat

as for fast boats my buddy got to ride on a turbine boat that goes around 160. They said he slowed down to 80 to pass a cop on the water cause he didnt wanna get in trouble

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

wow, I have never gone that fast on land much less on water. The fastest I have gone was maybe 110 in the dubjay and I wanted to slow down
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

goin fast feels good dont it! fastest i've ever gone on a boat was higher 80's and it feels fucking awesome. such a cool feeling. very jealous you did it on the hudson through the city tho. thats fawking awesome
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

that looks like fun

Comment

fastest i've ever been was 155 in a chrysler crossfire outside of phoenix arizona. Wanted to go faster.

i got thrown from a jetski doing about 40-45 mph, was not fun.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

how do movies and the shows you see on tv get these speedy shots with the camera still?? when your subject is bouncing and your ground is bouncing at a different rate this seems extremly difficult to me hahaa
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                    how do movies and the shows you see on tv get these speedy shots with the camera still?? when your subject is bouncing and your ground is bouncing at a different rate this seems extremly difficult to me hahaa
                    beelion dollar booms/cranes/gyro cams

really need a helo on the water
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

my cuz was on one of those boats when one of the hulls cracked off. So you know how there are like 2 noses coming off these boats... Yeah one of those broke off (about 10' of boat) while they were cruising along at about 90. Everyone got all fucked up on that crash too.

Boating at speed is not very safe. Your life is in danger the whole time... just keep that in mind next time you go out
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

biggest boat ive been on is a 42 foot ocean yacht, powered by two detroit 471 turbo diesels. thing was a monster. had a full living room cabin with a master bedroom and a guest bedroom, bathroom. thing was fucking sick. it was my boss', he owned the small oil company i worked for. i havent talked to him in a while but last i heard he got rid of that one and bought a 70 something footer. big fucking money whether its speed or yachts, boats = strictly luxury= too much fucking money for me..
                        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Looks like a fun time. Never been that fast on the water. Boats are a waste of money tho.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                            Boats are a waste of money tho.
                            after that trip, i am convinced of that, haha
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i dont mind it tho cuz you can make a lot working for those morons haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X