Pennsylvania? Really? SWEET.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not allowed in P.A no more
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      You mean bring back personal responsibility, less government in personal lives and sweet guns laws?

Can't do that, Adam. That's Racist.
      sigh.

personal responsibility would rock though. and death to all personal injury lawyers. i'm ok for more govt control if we can kill those two things.

Comment

Personal Responsibility and More Government Control are Mutually Exclusive.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no problem with LEGAL immigrants, from my experience they are just as hard of workers as everyone else. They're here trying to live out the "american dream" just like my grandparents did.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

if we get enough of the population to join sis, we can impress our correct views on them and get america back to the way it should be. all in favor?

winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I really don't fucking understand why people don't like this.
              I completely understand it.

Most who are opposed to it, are soft hearted pussies that think the US is obligated to help everyone in the entire world. They are worried about Pablos 8 children that will be stuck in poverty when Pablos ass gets deported.

Understand it? Yep.

Agree with it? Fuck no.

Maybe Pablo should have known that screwing his sweetheart every chance he got, wasn't the greatest idea when he's sitting on the cold dirt of some side street with nothing to his name. Then, when his children are born, he becomes a hero for hopping the border to take care of his family back home.

Comment

I love it, especially people of my own family, argue with me over this by saying my Grandparents and great-grand parents immigrated to this country.

Last time I checked they all showed up legally, worked their asses off and became American Citizens as per the rules OF THE IMMIGRATION LAWS.

My Family didn't jump a fence or float over on a banana boat, they followed the rules and were rewarded for their hard work and sacrifices.

I enjoy your responses Phil, always well said and funny as hell!
                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                  give kids in high school jobs, like how america used to be.

maybe this will get kids out of their fucking houses and off the computer during the summer.

BRING BACK THE AMERICA OF 1957 PLZ (without the all the racism and associated negatives... lol)
                  see comment to andrew who also made sense at my sarcasm. you guys are losing your humor. huff!!!
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I would usually go on some kind of rant right now, but as far, Phil has said everything I would have.

All I can do right now is concur.

I concur!
                    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                    My "Bucket" Build
                    MilitaryJeepers.com
                    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

The Phoenix Suns are wearing this jersey tonight in their game against the Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

The Phoenix Suns are wearing this jersey tonight in their game against the Spurs.
                        fuck basketball

Comment

I cant wait to see how many states start jumping in on this and start kicking illegal immigrants out of the country. Finally people are starting to do something about this issue. It will prolly be a while before it takes effect in a large form but slowly we will sift out the moochers.
                          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            fuck basketball
                            x2.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I don't agree with illegals but I will say this....how many people that are unemployed and bitching about it right now would accept a job cleaning office buildings on the third shift for 8.00 an hour?

I think the racial profiling is the funniest part......pull over 80 Hispanics and you'll get 65 illegals, when I lived in cali you could spot them a mile away....4 dudes in a datsun pickup going 5 UNDER the speed limit on the highway. Checking papers won't work...I know about 100 or so that have papers that all checked out with the govt, they think it's hillarious

I say boot em all, then we can go to Miami and sit on the quiet beach and watch them raft home

doug
                              1992 xj Briarwood
                              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
                              Welded front and rear
                              13' LED roof lights
                              Disco ball
                              Truck nuts
                              Spinners

Comment

Arizona already modified the law so that police can't question people solely based on race. A possible crime or violation has to be committed before the possibility of questioning can occur.

Comment

Working...
                                X