Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 is turning out to be a rather exciting year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 is turning out to be a rather exciting year...

Think about it. When was the last time this amount of major news stories have grasped the nation?

It all started off with Haiti, now we have a Giant Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico and Arizona made being an illegal immigrant ILLEGAL again and people are going batshit crazy and to top it all off, we have a Total Incompetent in the White House.

People are rallying to boycott everything made in Arizona and trying to boycott the state itself because of this new bill. Fuck Yes, Arizona, you kick ass! Moving there just became more desirable for me. People have even been rallying to boycott Arizona Iced Tea without taking into account that it is brewed in New York. Liberals are some intelligent people, let me tell you.

The conspiracy theories are already flying wild over this Oil Spill. Left wingers think it is Halliburton that created this oil spill in the name of Eco-Terrorism while Right Wing Extremists think this is a plot by Obama to stop off-shore drilling OR that it was a North Korean Suicide Bomber that took it out. I read one report saying it may have been a North Korean Submarine that torpedoed the Rig.

WHAT? LOL.

It is fucking Stupendous to say the least. I figure I had to point this out, because there is no longer a dull day on the internet.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

hell yea arizona!!!! pull my no fumar ass over, i'll show u my drivers lisence and be on my way. SEND PABLO HERNANDEZ with no ID back.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I find the North Korean torpedo theory my favorite it makes my face twitch like it is trying to do something
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

everytime i think of north korea i think of this....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jXgSPAdj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jXgSPAdj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ARRRREC BARRRRDWINNN
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

yeah I'd agree this year is fucked. Ha even tonight I just had to call 911 for some friend of a friend who slammed his dome piece off a wall and lost consciousness. He was bleeding like a stuck pig and didn't know how he got here and they were saying he was fine.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Lovin it so far (long story, rather not tell)..... and I get to come home!

As for the major news stories. Mixed feelings. I love the way Arizona has been doing things, dreading the liberal reactions to everything anyone does though.... Fuck them!
            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
            My "Bucket" Build
            MilitaryJeepers.com
            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              everytime i think of north korea i think of this....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jXgSPAdj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jXgSPAdj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ARRRREC BARRRRDWINNN

Im so wronry

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Yeah, it's dumb how they have to make a new bill that makes illegal aliens, illegal again.
                99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

did anybody see the headline the other day about illegal immigrants threatening to leave arizona over the new law?

EDIT:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6442729.shtml

Many day laborers like Diaz say they will leave Arizona because of the law, which also makes it a state crime to be in the U.S. illegally and directs police to question people about their immigration status if there is reason to suspect they are illegal immigrants.
                  Last edited by Tom; 05-01-2010, 11:06 AM.
                  winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    did anybody see the headline the other day about illegal immigrants threatening to leave arizona over the new law?

EDIT:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6442729.shtml
                    I fucking Love people, I love them so much I want to punch them all.
                    sigpic

Comment

The United States isn't the welfare plan for Mexico, I have zero sympathy.

Comment

things that make me go LAWL
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

92 XJ 4 1/2" SkyJacker hybrid lift, 2 1/2" leafs, adj. shackle, JKS discos, T-case drop, braided hoses, adj t/b, 31x10.50 Cooper STT's and black steelies, D30 and 8.25.

Comment

its been a suck year for me tttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooo much working/classes no luck finding baby chick

Comment

Oh and for more fucked up shit, last night they found a Car Bomb in New York City; an SUV stocked with bombs near time square.

Pakistani Taliban said they did it, but who knows. Bombs were diffused. Can you imagine the shit that would have gone down if that SUV went off?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/02/...ex.html?hpt=T1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X