No announcement yet.

Deepwater Horizon Incident gets Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A month and a half at least as they bait us with the relief wells being the permanent fix
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• Originally posted by bangarang View Post
      A month and a half at least as they bait us with the relief wells being the permanent fix
      Theres like 800PSI of oil behind this thing the relief well will reduce the pressure. If you ask me it will work considering this cap started weeping at around 700PSI
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Just saying they've been baiting the public with all these big plans that have so far not had much success
        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Just saying they've been baiting the public with all these big plans that have so far not had much success
          Kind of like how Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize? All talk and no show.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• the problem with a relief well is WE GO BACK ON THE PROGRESS WE MADE. theres a hole. theres oil coming out of it. thats what we want. dont fucking seal it up, find a way to process it.

hippies make me
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

• you make me laugh
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

• i still find it interesting that BP wouldn't let media talk to the workers.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                  i still find it interesting that BP wouldn't let media talk to the workers.
                  I would do the same thing. They are the media and will take any little thing they say and turn it more and more against BP. BP probably didnt want the workers to say anything to the media or deal with them in any way because they have designated people who do that who are only supposed to say certain things.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• haha bp posting false pictures today to make their control rooms look like its doing more. Love copy and pasting.
                    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/02/lou...ex.html?hpt=T1
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• This one's all on Jon
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• god damnit rangoon

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Oh hell not this again.

I`ll just say that fires happen. Last month a ship in my company caught on fire, my schools ship was on fire 2 years ago, and about 4 years ago the ship I`m currently on had a minor fire. The reason these arent big deals is the crews are all trained on how to deal with it. The speed at which this platform caught fire suprises me and kinda makes me believe it might be natural gas related since thats what it was pumping. However, for natural gas to catch fire it has to be withing a very small percentage of its explosive range mixed with oxygen

If they put that 6 month ban on oil the economy is going to feel it. The way they pump natural gas is safe for the most part which is what this platform was producing. Everyone thinks that natural gas is going to explode with the power of several nuclear bombs. In actuality, its the BTU content not its destruction content. But what the hell do I know, my ship is only carrying 138,000 cubic meters of liquid natural gas now.

Comment

haha bp posting false pictures today to make their control rooms look like its doing more. Love copy and pasting.
                              During cargo or drilling operations you have the rig captain, the rig cargo engineer(s), company personel, charter personel, mate on watch, security, and port officials all in the control room. These rigs have 150 person crews for a reason. Its not that there is much to do its just protocall.

Comment

Working...
                              X