No announcement yet.

N64... Who still plays? Favorite Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N64... Who still plays? Favorite Game?

I noticed the mention of N64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and a couple others mentioned in Will's "I'm a creepy stalker" thread. I just sent my N64 and Perfect Dark back home. I like playing other games and systems, but I always find myself going back to perfect dark on the old trusty N64. IMO, Perfect Dark is still the best FPS put out for a console!

Anyhow, I played against sims most of the time because everyone else over here is into HALO3 or COD-MW2, I play them too, but it's just not the same.

Who still plays N64, and what are your absolute favorite games on the system? I would put up a poll, but there are so many choices, and don't know what the most popular games were, aside from Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong, Mario64, and a couple others....

When I get home, anyone down for beer, pizza, and Perfect Dark-a-thon at my place?
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

I would still play the shit out of N64 if it wasn't at my buddies house.

Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., Mario 64, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding, WCW vs. NWO Revenge. They all used to be part of my daily videogame high.

I'm sure I'll think of some others later.

Comment

ya, mario kart rocked, mario 64 was good, i liked wave race too. super smash bros was also a major classic that was a ton of fun.
      Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Ken Griffey Jr's Major League Baseball, Madden 99/00, Tony Hawks Pro Skater, Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask, Excitebike.

Those were the good ol' days.

Comment

N64 is the shiat!

Comment

Eff n64, I used to LOVE road rash on sega.

FTP!

Comment

Mario Kart and Goldeneye
              I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

n64 used to rock, remeber back in the day at my first job after my 2nd shift the guy who worked third would bring in a little tv a n64 and i would hang out in the wee hours playing that. especially mario kart....thinking of this i may just break out my SNES. remember that?
                88 manche-96 4.0 OBDII 5in 35's-new bumper..parked
                ..............back under construction...
                96 2door donor....
                94 yj 4.0 5 sp .... dd only mods no track or sway bars

Comment

Golden eye and Super Smash Bro's. That was a while ago...
                  99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

I still play on occasion. I own all the old nintendo shit from 64 on down. I really liked Tony hawk pro skater 2, perfect dark, smash bros and Mario kart.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

No, never had N64.
                      I still have atari, NES, and SNES and still play on special occassions
                      Have Wii now and like the 4 player mario
                      2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

N64 was my first Console. I'll never forget.

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are definitely the best games for it. F-Zero X was the best racing game and I remember playing that shit all night.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and def 1080, i should really dig up my n64, given my brother didnt pawn it
                          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and def 1080, i should really dig up my n64, given my brother didnt pawn it
                            If he did, leg destruction time will commence with a Bat.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              If he did, leg destruction time will commence with a Bat.
                              LOL

i found my MINT Sega Dreamcast sitting outside in the rain one day, absolutely ruined, so questioningly i ask my brother, "Why is the Dreamcast sitting outside in the rain?"

"It was broked," he replies puzzeled.

So i continue my series of interrogation, " Sean, HOW was it broken?"

Thus ensues a pause that seems to last for minutes......

"I lost the controllers....."

I have never been so enfuriating in all my livign days
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X