No announcement yet.

drugged up girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my friend's fat brother wandered off and stole a bunch of popsicles from a store after he got his done. His mom left him in the car, and he left. She couldn't find him for like 20 minutes, and finally saw him staggering out of a store with like 8 popsicles.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

hahaha holy shit, ally was kinda like that without the retardedness. she kept picking her head up and mumbling something then shed fall back into the pillow half passed out, and every time i said something to her shed snap up and mumble something else i couldnt understand hahahah

my dentist said im lucky i have a big jawline. i get to keeps all my teef
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

i had three oral surgeries and dump out everyone of my sisters drawers onto the stair case after one that might have just been for fun anyway
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          I tried to take my pants off in the waiting room after I got mine done. My mom had to stop me.

I tried to take a picture of myself with my cell phone mid-way through surgery. All four wisdoms out at once, I was FUUUUCCKKEEED up
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I just remember coming out of it as they were stitching me up. Then my mouth was so fucking dry and I couldnt get a drink till I got home.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

looks like most of my dates once i slip em that special cocktail.
              2001 TJ
              2001 Tahoe
              2013 M3
              1986 R65
              1997 Blackbird
              2013 R1200GS

Comment

Working...
              X