No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this Formspring thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately, people can choose whether or not they want to answer/post a question.

i was trying to ask my ex best friend why he decided to fuck up his life and have a kid and still remain with that nazi slut of a female thing he has that has him by the balls and i didnt get an answer. i was mad because i really wanted to know.

yeah nicole, thats ben. you should ask his formspring that question lol
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      unfortunately, people can choose whether or not they want to answer/post a question.

i was trying to ask my ex best friend why he decided to fuck up his life and have a kid and still remain with that nazi slut of a female thing he has that has him by the balls and i didnt get an answer. i was mad because i really wanted to know.

yeah nicole, thats ben. you should ask his formspring that question lol

i knew the second i read "ex best friend"
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

havent seen it. guess i should check it out

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

formspring is useless, no pics and girls wont say how big their boobs are. lame.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            formspring is useless, no pics and girls wont say how big their boobs are. lame.
            god bless that jessica of yours
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              people need to talk shit face to face more, like the good ol days
              meh... SiS wouldn't exist if this was the case.
              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Formspring sounds pretty weird, but I've been using facebook a lot lately. Its a great way to reconnect with friends I haven't talked to in years. Funny thing... some people you realize why you aren't friends with them anymore...
                  99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                    Formspring sounds pretty weird, but I've been using facebook a lot lately. Its a great way to reconnect with friends I haven't talked to in years. Funny thing... some people you realize why you aren't friends with them anymore...

ive been trying to get my dad to make a facebook and his reasoning for not making one is this

"if i havent talked to those people since high school wtf makes you think i wanna talk to them now"
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Its a great way to reconnect with friends I haven't talked to in years. Funny thing... some people you realize why you aren't friends with them anymore...
                      yea. i go out with people from time to time from the facebooks that i havent seen since high school.
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

The house I live in is a friend of mine on facebook.
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

The house I live in is a friend of mine on facebook.
                          and I thought it is weird when people's pets have them. My buddy's pit has almost double the friends I have on facebook

Comment

The thing that pisses me off about facebook is people request you and then never say anything. Why the fuck do you want to be on my facebook but never say hey, how have you been, been a long time.
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                              and I thought it is weird when people's pets have them. My buddy's pit has almost double the friends I have on facebook
                              Not as weird as you would think... The girl who has the account is always on facebook. People post things going on in the house & trips... We have a huge blackboard in the 2nd floor kitchen for that as well, but the facebook page is so much easier.
                              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                                The thing that pisses me off about facebook is people request you and then never say anything. Why the fuck do you want to be on my facebook but never say hey, how have you been, been a long time.
                                I don't let it bother me... I go through my friends list and delete people often. Too many facebook friends = too many updates, which gets annoying after a while.
                                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X