No announcement yet.

is it really that fucking hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most stressful part of my day is driving to and from work in hartford traffic.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

i have seriously debated getting a front window decal that says "move over ->" just for my drives up to school. i am always driving through glastonbury to get to class or work, and if you are from ct, you completely understand that people from glastonbury for some reason have NO IDEA how to drive. it would take me like 25-30min to get to class from my house, but for some reason as soon as i hit glastonbury, all traffic comes to a halt or people just speed and then slam on their brakes. now that i got my jeep i try to stay on my cruise control to save just a little bit of gas, but it is impossible within these last miles of my trip. honestly you have to follow them all the way up to hartford and then your clear. it's insane how the traffic is only on rt 2 and 3 in this area.
      the other day i passed some tiny blue go cart that had 45 or 55mph= blahblah mpg taped to their back window. 1.) they couldn't see out of their back window and 2.) they were in the passing lane. i don't give an f if you choose to go that slow but i got teachers that claim 5min early to their class is late for an exam at 8 in the morning and it already takes me an hour to get to there for a 25mile trip. just moveeeee over please.
      it really is only the northeast that doesn't understand how to drive. you go almost anywhere else and there are signs all along the highway that state left is for passing, right is for traveling, and if there is one- the rightest lane is for slow moving vehicles. we learned this stuff when we got our license do residents need their tax money put into a sign every 15miles as a reminder. on 84 most likely once a week you can catch 4 cars driving in a line across all for lanes going the same speed. slow down or speed up for just 5 seconds and you can continue that same speed just behind the other cars that are doing it.
      i always pass and move over. that's really the only reason the lane was put there.
      Originally posted by XJLI
      never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
      ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
      eh that's all at the moment

Comment

It makes me happy when people run up my ass in the right lane then downshift and pass me especially in the Jeep only because I know I'm getting better gas mileage then them at that given point in time
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I agree with rj on Adam's comments. It just don't make no sense...although sans the "superiority complex" I agree with Adam.
          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

When I'm in the grand wagoneer, I feel as if I should have my own lane...

oh wait I do, the BREAKDOWN LANE. hahaha self burn of lulz.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

how did it not make sense? she was in the left lane doing 55 on a road where it is routine to due 70.. she didnt move over.

fuck y'all im from ny and i drive that way

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post

fuck y'all im from ny and i drive that way
                Superiority complex strikes again!

I'm from CT and drive 45 on the highway and belch smoke from the underside of my engine.

OH MAN SO COOL AND HIP.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

OH MAN SO COOL AND HIP.

Comment

Let me re-word...

Drivers who have a superiority complex makes sense.
                    You say you do not understand it yet you yourself have a driving.superiority complex.

You contradict yo seff.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

ok the law is pass left stay right but if i come up behind someone in the left lane thats going too slow, im not gonna flash my lights and say move over for me. im gonna say hey i want to be infront of you and go around whatever lane is open to get around them. i guess thats legally incorrect since its not how the law goes but i dunno thats how it works i guess
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
                        since there is much debate about driving in the left lane, versus the right lane I propose driving down the middle of both
                        have done this... not on a highway... but the rice maker on wheels wasn't happy. "OMG im pissed at you so ima rev it really high and let off so it hits my blowoff valve".
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i guess we should all drive on a highway together and see who gets mad first
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            i guess we should all drive on a highway together and see who gets mad first
                            i like it better when all the lifted jeeps drive next to each other and piss everyone else on the highway off hahahahahaha
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                              i like it better when all the lifted jeeps drive next to each other and piss everyone else on the highway off hahahahahaha
                              Your Jeep is lifted???

2003 TJ Rubicon
                              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                              • 5.13's
                              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                              X