No announcement yet.

is it really that fucking hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i stay in the left lane all the way down 295 and 95 on my way home. usually theres no issues, but i expect cars to move over, and I do the same for those behind me if theyre goin faster

Comment

i used to drive this.. didnt really get fucked with then..

i've come to the conclusion lately tho that most drivers round here just fucking flat out suck... makes me want to fully armor the chevy..
      "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
      95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
      91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

I usually do 80 on the merrit, speed limit it 55, I think that's fair, if I ever see someone coming up on me, I slow down the to closest guy in the right lane and stay the same speed, people do not like this.

Comment

i average about 80-85 on the merritt, its one of those roads thats weird cause the first lane will either be doing 45 or 65. the fast lane is usually always fast, except for random tards.

i love when traffic gets heavy though and it actually becomes faster to drive in the right lane than the left lane.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
            In jeep I go 60 miles an hour, in whatever lane I fucking please, someone flies up behind me, flashing their lights giving me the horn, I brake check them and give them the howdy doody fuck head finger gesture, and continue about my way, they soon realize that my hunk of garbage will destroy their sedan and I'll be out $2000 vs their 15k
            why would you go 60 in the passing lane, stay there and expect people not to get pissed
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i dont care what lane im in if you act annoyed at the way im driving i willl just annoy you more. tailgating = 15 mph speeds. light flashing = brake flashing. give me the finger and ill wave happily at you. for the most part i use cruise control on highways about 10-15 over...im no race monster but im not sunday driving lol if youre in a rush leave earlier next time.
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                i dont care what lane im in if you act annoyed at the way im driving i willl just annoy you more. tailgating = 15 mph speeds. light flashing = brake flashing. give me the finger and ill wave happily at you. for the most part i use cruise control on highways about 10-15 over...im no race monster but im not sunday driving lol if youre in a rush leave earlier next time.

X2

I don't think I have ever really agreed with you on anything (I can't say we have had any real disagreements either) but in this case I couldn't agree more, when I'm not in the jeep going up a hill that is (no choice but slightly slower, it's a goddamned 2.5L on 33"s for christ sakes). Totally agree though.
                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

i dont understand the superiority complexes.

if youre not passing, stay right. its how the ENTIRE highway system works all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post

if youre not passing, stay right. its how the ENTIRE highway system works all over the world.
                    x2

its probably more relaxing to just stay in the right lane and not have to worry about people tailgating you for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      i stay in the left lane all the way down 295 and 95 on my way home. usually theres no issues, but i expect cars to move over, and I do the same for those behind me if theyre goin faster

x2

its probably more relaxing to just stay in the right lane and not have to worry about people tailgating you for the most part
                      Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Comment

x2

yup

i'm in the right or middle lane most of the time driving, unless i'm on LI which means i have to drive all over the fawking place bc no one knows how to drive.

i've driven to school without even changing lines from the tappen zee to new paltz.

Comment

me neither.
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

x a bunch.
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

since there is much debate about driving in the left lane, versus the right lane I propose driving down the middle of both
                              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                              eliminator MJ - Sold
                              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

some civic was doing 55 on the northern state today, so i was behind them, politely flashed my highbeams and i got brake checked HARD. so i dropped into 4th, cut her off, then dropped into 3rd without touching the brakes.

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X