Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to get me one of those

Comment

i played local regional and national nppl tournys before the nppl broke up.Played a few D3/D2 tournys.Played a couple seasons at hogans for the hell of it and dominated.Theres a vid on youtube thats horible quality but ill find it.

Comment

I played for a while in high school. Mostly airball. When i sold my set up I had a vision impulse with some kind of motorized hopper. I can't remember what it was. I played at a place in mass that had an X ball field, and played in amateur tournaments in CT.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

sold all my guns... had an old school angel an impulse a nastyy ion a first gen matrix halo b and evo II hoppers andd gearr like it was nobodys business....... sold it all and put the money into my banshee
          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

It's hard to play a lot because it gets expensive, unless you're absolutely filthy at it.

I know a couple kids that are amazing, they have all sorts of sponsors and pretty much play/get all their equipment for free.

Comment

I still have all my stuff. I had a worked up E-99 spyder. Nothing special but worked pretty well for me. Accurate as hell with good balls in it. Def would like to play again

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I used to play, but its way to expensive to play unless you have booko dorra and or are sponsored.

I got a buddy with a never used DM7, oilsick, its soo fucking nice. He's trying to sell it. Cheap. PM me if interested
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Could we just see a picture if you have one, It sounds awesome.
                  99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhxZphVpB5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhxZphVpB5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                    Us at a local tourny a few years back.You cant tell cause they deleted the sound cause of the music but that whole game were shooting15+balls a second.
                    Last edited by armadasx; 04-03-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Wow nice. Are you in High school, just wondering because I know a few people that go to Oxford high school.
                      99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

na.i got two younger brothers there tho.

Comment

I have a sick nasty shocker03.
                          I was real into it, then I couldn't afford it anymore. I've given up on selling the gun though... It's sort of at the point where I paid so much for the gun, i'd rather have it collecting dust all year round for a once a year game, than sell it and get next to nothing for it.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

^ x2.

I'M trying to sell my paint ball stuff because noone plays any more but noone wants to buy the stuff mad cheap either.
                            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                            X