Anyone still play Paintball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play Paintball?

I actually just got into it last summer, I have a friend with a bunch of land behind his house and about 20 of us meet up behind his house every other week and play.

I went out yesterday and bought myself a gun, its a Tippmann Project Salvo. Pretty cool gun, it has a collapsable folding stock on it, and you can buy so many different add-ons for it.

Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

i woulda sold you my a5

Comment

zomg a5 hell cat with 5 ball revolution chamber and flatline barreelllll low pressure cooling chamber.....yeah i used to play but sold my gun to get a 360....now i play this

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I have an A5 love to play but haven't played in a year.
        To bad your in NY anyone else closer that likes to play?
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I also have an A5 I haven't played in a year either if not longer. No one/place to play. Also its a pain in the ass to get Co2. I normally just swap at wal-mart for that Blue Rhino but if they even have that any more I couldn't tell you.
          99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

My gun has been sitting on my wall collecting dust right there for a year or longer. I bought that DYE 2 part barrel for $100 and I never even got to use it so I don't even know if it is good. I have a flat line too but it wasn't accurate.

99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

I played for a while. Had a tippman first, got and autococker later on. Started playing on a team and got big into the speedball scene. Then I realized that wasn't nearly as fun as woodsball so I sold the autococker and got another tippman. The last time I played all my friends had more beer in their pod holding belts and packs than they did paint.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

I haz an autococker wif nitrous. I dont play anymore really. Used to be big into it but it gets expensive
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i have a smartparts ion. ill play

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                    it gets expensive
                    this is why i dont due eet
                    dirty30

Comment

sold two guns with nitro, for mtb brakes and wheel set
                      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by SANDS-77 View Post
                        i have a smartparts ion. ill play
                        thats what i had, great upgrade gun
                        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                          it gets expensive
                          X3. played alot in high school, havnt really played since then. I have a Tippmann 98 with the response trigger and some other stuff. Was a great gun when I used it. Never had any problems.
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I found these deep in the bowels of the internets. Notice my studded belt cause I was punk as fuck before punk as fuck was cool.

I just remembered I have an autococker in my garage. My dad picked it up from a tag sale for $20 bucks. It's the exact same gun in that picture lol
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Nope, I play with real guns.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X