Jackass 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even View Post
    Fantasy Factory sucks. It's a show about how many people can we get to swing from Rob's nutsack, because HE IS THE FUCKING MAN!

And I don't care if Knoxville pitched the organized show for Nitro Circus. Pastrana was creating shit seen on the show for years before it started. I've been following him since he first burst onto the motocross scene, and there is nobody in the world that can do the shit he can. I'll give them credit for being smart enough to think of the idea for the show, but all that has done is make Pastrana a "mainstream" celebrity. Without Travis there is no show.
    A. You are giving Travis too much credit. So hes stupid enough to jump out of a plane without a parachute....does that automatcily mean nobody else in the world can do it
    B. How is R.D a tool? Because he has money and does what he wants because he can AND spends millions per year for building BEAUTIFUL concrete skate parks for towns that don't have or can't afford to build their own. So that the new youth can continue to live the dream of riding a skateboard in a safe, secure place. Instead of being hassled by police for skating street spots. Honestly, I never really care for anybody opinion..aka..what people say doesnt really ever bother me. But that comment was obviously from an asinine point of view. Look past the TV show bullshit before making stupid comments.
    C. Pay Sam his $140. I felt kinda stupid when he approached asking me for the money from you and I had NO idea what he was talking about
    H. Pick up your fuckin SIS hoodie.... I haz it
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      A. You are giving Travis too much credit. So hes stupid enough to jump out of a plane without a parachute....does that automatcily mean nobody else in the world can do it
      B. How is R.D a tool? Because he has money and does what he wants because he can AND spends millions per year for building BEAUTIFUL concrete skate parks for towns that don't have or can't afford to build their own. So that the new youth can continue to live the dream of riding a skateboard in a safe, secure place. Instead of being hassled by police for skating street spots. Honestly, I never really care for anybody opinion..aka..what people say doesnt really ever bother me. But that comment was obviously from an asinine point of view. Look past the TV show bullshit before making stupid comments.
      C. Pay Sam his $140. I felt kinda stupid when he approached asking me for the money from you and I had NO idea what he was talking about
      H. Pick up your fuckin SIS hoodie.... I haz it
      A. You picked one of the more assanine things Travis has done, and used that as an example of his whole life. He is one of (if not THE) most talented extreme sport athlete in the entire world. He's an multi-time AMA Motocross Champion and was undefeated in Freestyle motocross for longer than anyone in history. He's won I don't know how many X games Gold Medals, he's part of the USA Rally team, and countless other things. If you watch him for more than 10-15 minutes on Nitro Circus, you can tell he's talented. Andy Bell is no shmuck, and even he admits on countless episodes that Travis is always kicking his ass at everything.

B. I'll give you one example why I think Rob is a tool from an episode I watched the other day. He picks random assinine world records to break, just so he can say he has more world records that anyone in history. He comes off as a one upper, and very self centered. I'll give him credit for spending his own money to better the skateboard scene in LA, but like you said "he has money". I'm pretty sure A-Rod has his own foundation for children in baseball, but I know plenty of people who hate his guts. Opinions aside, I'm not the only one here to say that Fantasy Factory is below par.

C. Answer your phone, and you might have an idea I sent you PM's saying I would be in touch about the m&g, and I left you a voicemail that I never heard back about. Anyways, It's already taken care of.

H?(D.) I thought Will said he had it, but alrighty. I'll figure it out.
      Last edited by Even; 03-26-2010, 09:40 PM.

Comment

i cant believe this has turned into such a heated debate

Comment

Travis had a small parachute on his waist! He did not actually dive without a parachute!

As for Jackass-III

Ehh, not impressed
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X