Jackass 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    true ryan. if none of them were around i wouldn't lose any sleep over it though. CKY rocks btw
    of coarse you wouldnt....cause there never would have been anything to lose sleep over in the first place, so you in the past that doesnt know the shows wouldnt be the alex today that did know the shows that would mean...the alex in the past that didnt know that did lose sleep because....he....drank a.....case...of...........red bull?

AHA!!!! It all makes sense... You sir are a liar because you are losing sleep!!!!

/confusing rant
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
      I just feel like any moron can do stupid stuff and take a video of it and now these guys are millionairs? wtf
      the only millionares outta that show are knoxville and margera cuz they were the only ones smart enough to try other things instead of ride the jackass wagon. the rest are drug addicts with no money
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

people still watch that crap i mean ok at 3am when there is absolutly nothing else on for a little chuckle but they really need to stop making this shit
        2000 Cherokee Sport
        4.5 BDS Suspension
        31" km2's
        Pro Comp Alloys

Joe

Comment

Jackass got pretty gay after a while. Lets launch dildos at my ass, lets get dicks branded on my ass, and so on
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

I'll watch Jackass just because sometimes there is something that will be mildly humerous.

I like Nitro Circus because they actually do some pretty cool shit, they don't just sit there and tie rockets to their dicks like RJ said.

P.S. I think Rob Dyrdek is a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
              I still love jackass. No matter how you look at it. Jackass is the reason Nitro Circus, Fantasy Factory, and all the stuff is on the air..... And before somebody pulls the "Thats not true stupid hippie". Yes, it is, seeing as to how Jeff Tremaine and Johnny Knoxville pitched the pilots and produce BOTH of those shows. We wouldn't have the entertainment we have today had Jackass not gotten picked up by MTV when Tremaine and Knoxville pitched it some years ago. I CAN NOT WAIT for this to hit theaters.
              Fantasy Factory sucks. It's a show about how many people can we get to swing from Rob's nutsack, because HE IS THE FUCKING MAN!

And I don't care if Knoxville pitched the organized show for Nitro Circus. Pastrana was creating shit seen on the show for years before it started. I've been following him since he first burst onto the motocross scene, and there is nobody in the world that can do the shit he can. I'll give them credit for being smart enough to think of the idea for the show, but all that has done is make Pastrana a "mainstream" celebrity. Without Travis there is no show.
              Last edited by Even; 03-25-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

i like watching jackass but i understand why alot of people think its dumb as fuck, i cant watch the same shows over an over again but when they used to make new ones i would laugh my ass off at them. ill deff be seeing this movie
                97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

looks sick. def going to see this when it comes out. or i'll just order it on demand before it comes out
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                    Fantasy Factory sucks. It's a show about how many people can we get to swing from Rob's nutsack, because HE IS THE FUCKING MAN!

And I don't care if Knoxville pitched the organized show for Nitro Circus. Pastrana was creating shit seen on the show for years before it started. I've been following him since he first burst onto the motocross scene, and there is nobody in the world that can do the shit he can. I'll give them credit for being smart enough to think of the idea for the show, but all that has done is make Pastrana a "mainstream" celebrity. Without Travis there is no show.
                    you are thinking way to far into this. Why do these things matter? I don't see the problem of making a show out of things that happened in the past. I would do the same thing if I was Travis. I guarantee you he is more well off in life because of that show. Not many people knew about Nitro Circus before the show. So since they aren't ZOMG UNDERGROUNDZ like they used to they are worthless?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      you are thinking way to far into this. Why do these things matter? I don't see the problem of making a show out of things that happened in the past. I would do the same thing if I was Travis. I guarantee you he is more well off in life because of that show. Not many people knew about Nitro Circus before the show. So since they aren't ZOMG UNDERGROUNDZ like they used to they are worthless?
                      I think you're taking it the wrong way. I was implying that Knoxville and Tremaine aren't the reasons the show is such a sensation. You're goddamn right I would do the same thing if I was Travis, I'm sure he's making good money off it. I'm just saying Pastrana deserves way more credit in the creation of that show than Knoxville or Tremaine do. And don't take that the wrong way either, I have respect for both of them.

Travis wasn't neccessarily making "Nitro Circus" before he started, but it was pretty damn close. Everyone in the extreme sports scene knew Travis had an enormous compound at his house where he did whatever the fuck he wanted.

Comment

my favorite jackass moment was when they blew the airhorns at the golfers. I still find that hilarious

Comment

Jackass makes me laugh on occasion, I wasnt really thrilled with all the ghey shit in the last one like RJ said... the dildo ass was just stupid.

Nitro Circus is probalby my favorite entertainment show on tv, I didnt think fantasy factory was really interesting at all.
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                            I think you're taking it the wrong way. I was implying that Knoxville and Tremaine aren't the reasons the show is such a sensation. You're goddamn right I would do the same thing if I was Travis, I'm sure he's making good money off it. I'm just saying Pastrana deserves way more credit in the creation of that show than Knoxville or Tremaine do. And don't take that the wrong way either, I have respect for both of them.

Travis wasn't neccessarily making "Nitro Circus" before he started, but it was pretty damn close. Everyone in the extreme sports scene knew Travis had an enormous compound at his house where he did whatever the fuck he wanted.
                            ah ok, gotcha I agree with you tho, unfortunately Tremaine and Knoxville have the TV producing background
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              my favorite jackass moment was when they blew the airhorns at the golfers. I still find that hilarious
                              This was by far the best!
                              89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                              95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                              97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                              If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                this. truth.
                                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
                                X