Clear All

Get a moped
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Honda CBR600RR or Yamaha R6
      I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i say buy one, i got my licence recently and have been riding other peoples bikes and am buying one as soon as i have the monies to. i'm looking at the sv650 or ducati 750 for cummuter/fun bike
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          lets go fucking riding

ktm is ready and set to rip
          HOKAY!

i need a new rear tire BAD.

I should check out out trails near you, and you gotta come ride the ones out by me!
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
            i'm looking at the sv650
            such a cool bike for the money. they can commute easily (get the naked version) and you can have fun on them. It will make you a better rider to get a bike like that as apposed to a full out sport bike.

and the little fucker is fun too, my friend had one and told me it couldn't wheelie, i called him a newbface and stood that bitch up easy
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              if you want a cool cruiser, get a honda CB

My friends uncle gave him a 1980'shonda CB like 550 or something. He said he was embarrassed to ride it. I was like wtf? rolled a 2 mph burnout down my street then jumped on the passenger seat and clutched that shit up. hah. I love those bikes. Almost got one for 200 bucks last week.

Comment

CB 750 900 bucks http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/1647362903.html
                Nighthawk 2 grand http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/1644221638.html
                95 shadow, looks good good grand http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/1637969380.html

Comment

HOKAY!

i need a new rear tire BAD.

I should check out out trails near you, and you gotta come ride the ones out by me!
                  CHYEAAA

such a cool bike for the money. they can commute easily (get the naked version) and you can have fun on them. It will make you a better rider to get a bike like that as apposed to a full out sport bike.
                  i love nakeds

if i were to get a bike for street/commuting/cruising purposes

it would be a yamaha fz6
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    CHYEAAA
                    it would be a yamaha fz6

Sam... friday i dont have bowling..... wanna ride???
                    if so, where do you want to go?

Comment

the weather is gonna be awsum 65 and sunny

i'm down for anywhere between your place and my place

i get out of work at 4 and can be on the road by 4:30ish
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Your first bike doesn't have to be a be all end all awesome show piece. My first was a '69 Honda CL350. It is mint but lets just say technology back then wasn't great. I ride that thing all through high school and still love it
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Cannondale.

Comment

Working...
                          X