favorite eatery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I won't go to Boston unless I REALLY need to go...
    lets hop in the cah and head up to the bah in boston

Seriously lets go 3 hours away just for seafood. Oh phil the saloon has awesome beer battered maru
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
      Well if your up there try to find No Names its like way out on one of the piers and you drive out the peir and park there. it smells pretty bad but the food is amazing

I hope my Up There never goes to Boston, either.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Heritage Deli in Southbury, CT
        Eli Cannons in Middletown, CT
        Sara's Pocket's in Storrs, CT
        Mr Bartley's Burger Cottage in Cambridge, MA
        Per Se in New York, NY
        Bengal Reef in Reading, UK
        Bleu in Dublin, Ireland
        And there was some place in Prague that serves amazing goulash, the walls are covered in cartoons of naked people. I don't remember the name of the place.

Comment

[QUOTE=Buffalo Phil;169042]Wings: Lumberyard[QUOTE]

a fucking men to that one....

nachos: Archie moores
          Pizza: Zuppardi's in west haven
          italian sammiches: Gaetano's Italian importer in Stratford
          Seafood: Chick's drive-in or Captain's Galley in West haven
          Mexican food: this little place idk the name of in south norwalk, where you have to speak spanish cause no one speaks english
          Breakfast: SoNo Cafe, best jalapeno cheddar bagel on earth, and the crossants are amazing.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

T-bones, Laconia, NH
            2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
            1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

wendys, bagelman, augies numero uno
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                Five Guys or Red Robin (soooo good, might be better than five guys)
                every time i went to a red robin, there was a 5 guys next door. (granted ive only been to 2 red robins, attleboro and pougskeepie)

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                Toti's pizza. Pawtucket, RI. Hands down best Buffalo chicken ever.
                i love the buffalo chikin

Originally posted by rweaver138 View Post
                that place is pretty sweet, its like in the middle of nowhere and theres usually some nice puddles on the way to get your jeep dirty so it looks like you went offroading
                lol, funny you say that. when i go there i usually have people meet me at my house, and i take a route that is 90% dirt roads including one unmaintained "road" including a bridge crossing a stream that has been out for about a year. gotta crawl over some boulders to get over it, then carefully plan your line over the bridge so you dont drive into a hole.

people think we are in new hampshire by the time that trip is over, when in reality its only about 5 miles
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i cant decide on one sooo for when im home amicis in middletown has the best pasta dishes, farrell's in portland has steamed cheeseburgs, and first and last tavern has good pizza and a huge beer selection. javapalooza is a must for coffee and sandwiches on the weekends.
                  thought i saw someone comment about eli cannons but i cant find it now. they're known for having really good food i haven't tried any yet but they are the ONLY ones that can mix a grateful dead right.
                  &for when im on vacation port city java has the best smoothies and coffee. completely fresh, my brother ordered apple juice and they throw apples into a juicer while your waiting.
                  Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  oh this reminds me. Lancaster's in Mooresville, NC. best bbq i've ever had in my entire life and hush puppies to die for
                  nc always has the best hush pups. theres this place on oak island and another in southport we go to every year.
                  Originally posted by XJLI
                  never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
                  ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
                  eh that's all at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    Anywhere with a dollar menu
                    we... might have a problem for this trip. LoL
                    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Chain expensive - Outback
                      Chain less expensive - Panera Bread (wish there was one closer to Stamford)
                      Pizza - Colony in Stamford, CT... I can walk there.
                      Sandwiches - Ray & Mikes Hamden, CT and Corner Deli Hamden, CT

Anyone know a really good sandwich shop in Stamford? I am so fukin sick of Subway its not even funny.

There are a few Garden Caterings around, but they have NOTHING on Ray&Mikes or Corner Deli. and their hours fuking suck.
                      Last edited by BOX; 03-11-2010, 08:51 AM.
                      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

mmmmmm love panera!
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Cobblestones York, PA

Over 120 beers on tap of all different kinds and amazing food from ribs, wings, to Chicken Chesapeake
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Willimantic Brew House - BEST NACHOS EVER, and the best beer

5 guys

texas roadhouse in harrisburg pa has the cutest girls and slammin ribs
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post

texas roadhouse in harrisburg pa has the cutest girls and slammin ribs
                              LOVE there bread and butter nom nom nom
                              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Oh Cracker Barrel is also delicious. and the one next to Cabelas in PA has some slammin waitresses.
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X