No announcement yet.

Zach Galifianakis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought we were talkin about out cold? rick died in a terrible dog sled accident. 4 dog sled pile up. the dogs survived
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      i thought we were talkin about out cold? rick died in a terrible dog sled accident. 4 dog sled pile up. the dogs survived
      I was just speaking Zach in general. You gotta watch some of his stand up. its hilarious
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

this uniform is really cramping my hardy boys, it's no mystery.

it really doesnt allow my dice to roll, speaking of dice, let me get a beer

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i watched one of his. not sure which it was but funny shit. totally off the wall and doesn't make sense
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            this uniform is really cramping my hardy boys, it's no mystery.

it really doesnt allow my dice to roll, speaking of dice, let me get a beer
            this uniform is really cramping my olson twins. lance can i get a drink for mary-kate and ashley
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

this uniform is really cramping my olson twins. lance can i get a drink for mary-kate and ashley
              hahahaha, i was just about to post that

Comment

i kinda got molested by a hot tub last night, its a long story...

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Did I ever tell you that I invented snowboarding? I don't want credit for it, but they keep givin to me.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ya know i hate that they're ruining our mountain and everything, but this is the best vanilla latte i've ever had in my entire life. you can actually taste the vanilla beans that....

i don't like the coffee
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Hey Eric? How come you are always talking about shoving things up my ass? and that time wasnt even a threat. technically, that was flirting.
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

there you are, i've been looking for you. come inside you look so beautiful and I wanted to see if you wanted to dance... not you, him in his white tuxedo
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0OXnI6wQylc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0OXnI6wQylc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I love the Bible joke

This isnt really the best, but I love that joke.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/koJLwurV5x0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/koJLwurV5x0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and if you go to 4:50 in this one which was filmed in 2001 Dan Cook does the same joke on Vicious Circle on HBO in like 2007. Just a fun fact for the day.

Comment

"The mountain is just like a woman, just when you think you know every inch of her, bam you got two broke legs cracked limbs and you pay her twenty bucks just to punch your lift ticket again."

RM

Comment

Working...
                              X